Dr. Ernest N. Wiseman is a social scientist with decades’ experience investigating the psychology of men and masculinities. In his Summary and Critical Review of “The Art of Manliness,” he…
- Recaps key points from each chapter in the book,
- Evaluates the authors’ advice on all manner of manly issues,
- Supplements author guidance with recommendations of his own,
- Critiques the authors’ philosophy on manliness,
- Provides commentary from a social psychological perspective, and,
- Cracks jokes, where applicable.