An eBook recently published in May is now available free worldwide for 2 days discounted from the normal price of $4.00. See http://amzn.com/B00XIBNUP0
Are you fed up with obscure and complicated manuals and guides. This is an illustrated photography book containing straightforward advice on how to improve your Digital Photography by better understanding your camera. The approach of this book is to provide a beginners guide which avoids being confusing or overly technical.
This Book will suit you if –
- You are looking for a Beginners Guide to Photography.
- You cannot work out why your pictures do not look better.
- You want to learn how to take control of your camera.
- You want a Book with great pictures and illustrations.
Learn Quickly and Easily How to Take Better Pictures
- This book will teach you how to take better photos. For this book it does not matter whether you have a top of the range SLR Camera or a basic picture taking smartphone. For any photograph taken with any device the basic starting point is learning to control your camera.
- Learn in detail not only about DSLR cameras but get rare and up to date advice about how to take manual control of your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet.
- Even if you do not consider yourself any type of photographer, but just want to take better holiday snaps, this book will teach you how to do that.
- Enjoy 86 high definition photographs and illustrations suitable for any device.
What this Book Will Teach You
To take better pictures you need to learn how to get off auto and take control of your camera. You will learn about the following subjects
- Types of Camera
- Picture Taking and Exposure
- The Exposure Triangle
- Exposure Modes
- Fine Tune Exposure
- Filters for Exposure
- Shutter Speed
- White Balance
- The Camera Lens
- Image Quality and Memory Cards
- Storing Your Photos
About the Author
Edwin Jones has been a keen photographer for 30 years.
His specialties are Sports, Action, Architecture and Buildings. Especially over the last few years he has been using HDR processing to enhance the detail in photographs. Edwin is the Author of the bestselling book Compose Better Pictures.
Edwin runs a Website to display his work for sale. He also operates a Blog where he posts his pictures with details of the taking of each image and the processing used to achieve the final result. See http://edwinjonesphotography.com/blog
He is an active and well known participant of the Flickr photo sharing website with 2 million photo views.
You can get the book at http://amzn.com/B00XIBNUP0