FREE on Kindle
Learn the truth, that sometimes get over look for a quick commission in the network marketing industry and the reason why 95% of people fail. Whether you are currently working from home or thinking about it, this book is a must read. Get an inside look at the scams, bullying, sponsors, and so much more. The truth about being a work from home parent, why lifestyle marketing work?, how the leaders and guru’s trick you into spending more money, etc.
About the Author
- Fact 1: Mother of 2 beautiful children.
- Fact 2: Attended Valencia College for Associated in business management and pastry management.
- Fact 3: Born in Port au Prince, Haiti.
- Fact 4: Working from home since 2011.
- Fact 5: Big anime fan (Bleach, Naruto, One punch man, Sailor Moon, etc.) Plus super hero fan (Marvel Shield, Batman, Superman, Hulk, Captain America, Storm, etc.)
- Fact 6: Vegetarian (5 years now)
- Fact 7: Worked at Subway, Taco Bell, Disney, Universal, I-hop, Steak n Shake before 2011.
- Fact 8: Favorite books Atlas Shrugged by Ayan Rand, The 10x Rule by Grant Cardone, and the Art of the Comeback by Donald Trump.
- Fact 9: Trade the stock market part time. Fact 10: Top 3 random favorites; playing COD, watching basketball or football, and baking chocolate chip cookies.
Do we have anything in common? Excited to connect with you and don’t forget to check out my latest book Work from Home Confessions, also available on Amazon and on this site. Love, Casthra Demosthene
Here’s what two happy readers had to say:
Extremely Essential Guide For Personal Business Development !!!
If your thinking of starting your own small business in the US, this is the book to start with. Its full of practical knowledge about corporate structures, business & marketing plans, e-commerce, hiring staff & external advisors, finding commercial property, sales & marketing, legal & financial matters, tax and much more.
This provides an excellent step by step process of the requirements needed to get a business up and running. Unlike other books, It builds a fantastic case study throughout each chapter to really ensure the reader knows what steps to take. Excellent read.
Super Helpful Guide!
Great resource for work at home people! As a WAHM entrepreneur I am always looking for info on how to improve, what to avoid, how to navigate this vast online world of business and opportunity, and this book provided me with exactly that. Concise and easy to comprehend, these “work at home confessions” should be on every entrepreneurs book shelf. Thanks so much for writing this!!