Photographers often ask me how to sell their photo images as fine art. To tell you the truth, I pretty well never enter into the conversation because, up till now, it is such a complicated and difficult process. There have been multiple libraries written on selling fine art and most of the books I’ve read only gloss over the topic. How could I possibly tell anyone in one email message how to do it!
Now I can. Go to Imagekind.com
Imagekind is a Cafe Press company that has been set up just to sell your fine art work and your fine art photo images.
There are free and paid membership options. Surprisingly, even the free option gives you a lot of services and value for your buck!
In a nutshell: Imagekind is dedicated to selling and producing art and photo images with the highest quality framed giclee prints.
Here are just a FEW of the things you can get at Imagekind:
- Create your own customizable storefront, with an easy to remember URL
- Secure Checkout & Payment Processing – credit cards and Paypal accepted
- Market your art effectively with Imagekind marketing tools.
- Set the mark up for your art, and keep 100% of the profit (also get a % of the framing costs)
- Create Art! Let us deal with the order processing, customer service packaging and worldwide shipping
- Give your customer the best with museum quality printing and framing
- Get a dedicated URL (http://johndoe.imagekind.com)
- Display your art to a global audience in public, private or locked galleries
- and LOADS more
To find out more go to Imagekind.com