This book provides useful tips and techniques for shifting bad behaviors and thoughts, into more positive behaviors and thoughts. Although it may seem as though it’s oversimplified, the author does a great job of presenting it in a practical way, anyone can follow. I believe the methods are effective as most things we struggle with are subconscious. Worthwhile read, I recommend this book to anyone who strives to do better. – Amazon Review
11 Habits To Build An Emotionally Healthy Relationship:
The Secret To Change Your Feelings From Negative
To Positive and Connect You With Your Partner
Tired of letting your emotions rule your life? The key to mastering your mind is simpler than you think.
Do you find yourself struggling to connect with the people you care about?
Does it seem like your thoughts are working against you?
You aren’t alone.
The majority of our beliefs about the world are instilled in us before we reach the age of 7. The subconscious mind is constantly taking in experiences during those formative years, and those experiences determine how you approach your life.
What does this mean for you?
It might seem, since our brains are programmed so young, as though it’s no use trying to change. But the truth will surprise you.
You have the power to change your perception. The first step is to be self-aware enough to recognize that things can be different–and if you’re reading this, you’ve already gotten there.
There are hundreds of resources online about changing your mindset, and many of them contradict one another. It can be difficult to know what strategies work–and frustrating to switch from one approach to another without success.
Luckily, you don’t have to spend hours trying to find the information you need.
Miles Cohen takes the guesswork out of the equation, providing you with the solutions that personally helped him change his life. What’s more, he has gathered the data and studies to show you that change really is possible for you.
With anecdotal and scientific evidence, as well as innumerable action steps you can take right now, you’ll be a master at mindset work in no time.
In 11 Habits to Fight Negativity and Build an Emotionally Healthy Relationship, you will discover:
- The 11 different habits that will help you cultivate a positive outlook without disrupting your life
- What’s really taking a toll on your relationships, and how understanding the root cause can empower you to retrain your brain
- How to identify your personal emotional triggers–and strategies to manage your response to them
- The 6 easy steps to forming new habits that will actually last, and how these habits can drastically improve your mindset
- Real world ways to implement the changes you want to see, with an entire chapter devoted to exercises you can practice with a partner
- The difference between feelings and emotions, and why the distinction will have a massive impact on how you approach problems
- The 7 common pitfalls that contribute to a negative world view and the huge effect they’re having on your life, without you even noticing
- Step-by-step instructions on goal setting, self reflection, and techniques for mental and physical wellness
- How you can reap the benefits of cognitive restructuring from the comfort of your own home
And much more.
Creating a better life for yourself shouldn’t require breaking the bank or following strict schedules that are hard to fit into your routine.
You don’t have to wait a minute longer to decide enough is enough.
There’s no need to keep holding yourself back with excuses like, “The timing isn’t right.” With this self-paced, personally-focused approach, any time is the right time to become the best version of yourself.
If you’re ready to harness the limitless power of a positive mind, then click the “Buy Now” button right now.