As Featured on FORBES India
Here’s the Perfect Solution If You Want to Ace Your Interview and Get Your Dream Job as a Program Manager
Are you looking for a new position but your interviews are not going well and you’re not sure what to do?
Do you need to refresh your knowledge of program management and get the hottest industry tips from a person who interviewed hundreds for this position?
If that’s the case, read on!
Program managers do highly complex work and carry a lot of responsibility. It’s a coveted job for many professionals around the world, and for many, it’s definitely a dream job. So how come people with such amazing skill sets can be failing interviews? The fact is, there’s an art to giving a good interview. You need structure, a bit of charisma, and a sprinkle of insider knowledge.
The author of this book is a seasoned veteran of program management, with a certificate from Harvard Business School. He’s worked in the field for the past 18 years, and in this book, he reveals everything there is to know about program management and how to ace your interview. Through 27 laser-sharp questions with comprehensive and well-written answers that will impress any employer, you can finally succeed and get your dream job!
Here’s what you’ll learn in this book:
- What are the 3 key responsibilities of a program manager and how to describe each of them
- How to answer questions about handling conflicts, chaos, and unpredictable situations
- What is agile management and how to manage requirements
- How to answer the question of why you want to work for that company with example answers
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
A great interview is all about meticulous preparation. With these 27 questions and answers, you will be absolutely ready to impress your future employer and snag your dream job!
‘Buy Now’, and Get Your Copy!
About the Author
• General management program from IIM, Bangalore
• Management 101 certificate from Harvard Business School
• Leadership certificate from the University of WhartonPlease check out the author interview on FORBES India : https://www.forbesindia.com/article/brand-connect/how-a-lucknowborn-program-managers-ebook-aims-to-make-interviews-easy-for-global-aspirants/60255/1
Kumar Saurabh encapsulated his entire experience into an ebook 27 Program Management Interview Techniques to Ace that Dream Job Offer. These twenty-seven techniques are some of what he has already incorporated in his dealings to gain such a prestigious reputation within the program management field. This feat mainly goes to show that the tips are not only valid but practical in the application as he is a living testimony of their importance.