God Promises You These Blessings according to Galatians 5:22
- Love that you can share with anyone and everyone
- Joy for the simple, authentic things in your life
- Peace that extends to every area of your life
- Patience in any setting, no matter what happens
- Kindness to others as you leave a mark on the world
- Goodness throughout every part of your being
- Faithfulness in your mission and purpose in life
Do You Know Why You Don’t Have All His Blessings?
The enemy is keeping you distracted.
These distractions are keeping God’s blessings from flowing into your life the way they should.
Your phone, your social profiles, your demanding job, your favorite streaming channels…they’re all trying hard to capture your attention.
They are not necessarily bad things. But they are used by your enemy to keep you distracted from God and what He has for you.
If you want what God has to offer, then you have to find a way to interrupt the distractions – even for a moment.
It’s not your fault you are not as connected wtih God as you want to be.
The distractions are powerful.
But even in this distracted world – you can stay connected to God and receive the blessings He has for you by following His advice in the messages in this book.