Having struggled with mental health i have not found a book like this that combines mind and body techniques. An easy to digest read, would recommend. – Amazon UK Review
A Light in the Dark:
Proven Methods for Overcoming Depression and
Anxiety with Meditation, NEO and Deep Relaxation
“The body weeps the tears the eyes never shed.” – Robert Bly, Poet and Author
In A Light in the Dark, author Smith Johnson offers anybody struggling with depression, low self-esteem and anxiety issues an innovative, but straightforward approach that melds powerful ancient Eastern mysticism techniques with modern Western science principles.
Johnson provides real-world tools for using advanced meditation techniques and several other rarely seen, but very effective methods for improving self-image, reducing anxiety and stress and finding happiness.
In this life-changing emotional intelligence book, you will learn:
- Enlightening new approaches for overcoming anxiety and chronic depression, including the Phoenix, Reed and NEO techniques
- Amazingly effective self-assessment exercises that anybody can use to development your emotional intelligence
- How to use daily meditation, positive visualization and self-hypnosis to improve mental health
- How to overcome fear, social anxiety and other issues using Progressive Fear Exposure, Coping Mechanisms and Deep Relaxation
- How to safely and effectively use approved mental heath drugs, supplements and medications
If you have tried many different mental health approaches with limited success, it’s time to make real and permanent changes by applying Smith Johnson’s revolutionary and inspirational new mental health wisdom revealed in A Light in the Dark.