This book is super helpful for prepping my daughter for the upcoming school year. – Amazon Reviewer
Let’s make preschool learning fun & easy…
Here we present to you our fun Preschoool Alphabet tracing workbook for kids ages 3-5.
We are aware of the fact that tracing letters and numbers for preschool kids is extremely important and this big ABC tracing book will surely do wonders for your toddlers’ learning as well as improve their motor skills and handwriting.
This book will be a valuable addition to your child’s preschool workbooks age 3+ collection and to your homeschooling curriculum as it covers alphabet tracing, number tracing, and all basic shapes as well as including Bonus coloring pages.
We know that kids love learning to write on their own, so don’t delay to get their hands on this preschool workbook.
Designed to ensure young minds are engaged in learning, this tracing activity book features 163 pages of interactive tracing activities, letter recognition, and handwriting activities as well as Bonus coloring fun pages.
- 163 Large print pages 8.5 x 11 inches
- Specially designed for Ages 3-6 – Prek & Preschool
- Letter tracing with practice worksheets – practice makes perfect
- Number tracing 1-10 with practice worksheet
- Number word tracing 1-10
- Develops Handwriting and Motor skills
- Handwriting practice sheets
- Bonus Monster alphabet coloring pages – large single page prints for break down coloring
- Bonus Dinosaur alphabet coloring pages to further reinforce the shapes of the letters while entertaining (62 coloring pages in total
On Sale for a Limited Time Only! Purchase your copy today!
Perfect for both classroom, daycare, and homeschool learning, this activity book allows both parents and teachers to read alongside children and give directions as students dive into each activity.
With 163 pages of practice, your child will develop the motor control for tracing while also learning to recognize each shape, letter and number.
About the Author
Chris Dorning lives in a small coastal town in South Africa with his Jurassic-sized dog, Cassius Clay Dorning.
He spent years creating children’s book covers and illustrations for clients as a freelance illustrator and graphic designer and eventually decided to design and create his own series of children’s educational books.
In theory he is working on his next children’s book but in reality he is probably walking his dog in the forest.