Ever had a boss say that? Bad Bosses are everywhere.They are the supervisors who micromanage, yell, give dumb orders, and are just overall hard to work for. What can you do?
Here are just a few comments from readers of Bad Boss:
“A fun read and easy to comprehend.”
“A slam dunk read!”
After reading this book you will be able to:
- Identify the seven types of Bad Boss
- Know their characteristics and traits
- Learn tips and tricks for what to do when you run into a Bad Boss
- Use the Seven Steps process to find peace with your Boss
- Discover the one often overlooked key to dealing with the Bad Boss
- When to use the “Nuclear Option”
If you have or have had a Bad Boss, they may have made you frustrated, overwhelmed, stressed, and maybe even depressed. But don’t despair, there is hope.