In this, the very latest book on Bitcoin, the author guides us slowly through all of the key principles in Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies, and Blockchain. It tells the stories and lessons learned over the past decade and brings them bang up to date in this 2021 book. You won’t find a more comprehensive guide today.
The book gives you all the key trading skills you need, info on mining, fundraising, tokens, smart contracts, privacy, storage, legalities, pitfalls, and more. It separates the facts from the bull, in a market where there are a lot of big-talkers, but also many visionary big-thinkers too. It’s a fast two to three-hour read and the perfect starter or refresher on the subject.
NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR
“I hope this will be the only guide you need. All the facts, up-to-date and no BULL. I’ve tried to help you navigate the Crypto minefield with ease. And we will update it where needed too. The subject takes time to master, and time to filter out all the noise, but with this book, I hope you get the most of my six or seven years in the space. Bitcoin, and the industry it birthed, is here to stay and even now is at an early-adopter stage in its development. This short book shows you how best to capitalise on it and not miss the boat. There is still time. Happy reading!”
In the book…
2. The Origins and Reality of Money
3. What is Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency?
4. What is a Blockchain and Distributed Ledger?
5. What is Mining?
6. Who’s in charge?
7. 10 Use-Cases for Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
8. Token Fever – Smart Contracts & the ICO money-machine
9. Trading Cryptocurrencies – 29 essential factors affecting price
10. Privacy coins
11. Safe storage of assets – wallets, private seeds and keys
12. Who’s Afraid of The Big, Bad Wolf (Legality)
13. The Future of Decentralised Finance (DeFi)
14. Full Glossary of Crypto terms
15. Key links, apps, newsletters, and websites
About the Author
Andrew Smales, 53, is co-founder and CEO of Swiss Powered AG, a regulated Zug based cryptocurrency and tokenisation exchange under development, which is nearing completion in 2021. A Swiss-qualified Anti Money Laundering officer, he has been fully immersed in cryptocurrencies and the Blockchain space for over five years, having spent a career in consumer magazine and music publishing. Very much ‘plugged in’ to the industry and its influencers, he has broad experience and knowledge. British and Swiss resident, he shares his time between the UK and Zug (Crypto Valley), Switzerland.
Find me on Twitter @Andrew_Smales