Only 99 cents until October 31st.
How To Win Clients and Influence People With Your Chamber of
Commerce Membership (Local Business Success Series Book 2)
Your Proven Plan To Earn Trust, Influence, and Clients With Your Chamber Membership
In these turbulent times, you can’t afford to waste time or money growing your business. You need to work smart and turbo-charge your word of mouth advertising in your city. Now you can do that by maximizing your chamber of commerce membership.
Most local businesses don’t join their chamber of chamber. By joining your chamber, you gain an instant advantage over your non-chamber competitors. When you get known and liked by other chamber members, you gain a double advantage. There is nothing complicated about the steps to take. You just need to know what to do and start doing them.
In this book, you’ll learn:
- Easy ways to get known by your local chamber staff and volunteers
- How to maximize free advertising at your chamber
- How to avoid the #1 rookie mistake made at chamber networking events
- A guaranteed way to be remembered at networking events
- Ways to introduce yourself to standout, be yourself, and never be boring
- How your state chamber protects your business from job-killing taxes and regulations
- A 3-step sales process to get new clients without annoying chamber members
- How to collect and give testimonials to build your business and reputation
- How volunteering your time can catapult your community influence
- How a friendly competitor can give you a fat retirement or a fast growing business quickly
- And a whole lot more
“You offer valuable information on networking, advertising, public speaking, and developing your business to stand out from competitors.” ~Nikki Boccelli
For hundreds of years, Chambers of Commerce have helped local businesses survive, thrive, and prosper through good times and bad. By following the simple steps in this little book, your business will survive and thrive now and in the years ahead.
Get started on your chamber journey to more clients and more influence in your local area. Why wait? Get a copy of this book and get going today!
About the Author
Richard Emmons is the president of Reality Marketing LLC and founder of ChamberCrowd.com, the virtual chamber of commerce. With over 30 years of business experience, Richard has helped companies survive and thrive as a marketing strategist, copywriter, and senior manager. Richard is the author of Marketing Survival Guide, the first book in the Local Business Success Series.
In 2012, Richard was the founding president of Rogue Valley Networking Toastmasters and remains involved in Toastmasters today. In 2014, Richard was named “Man of the Year” by the Grants Pass and Josephine County Chamber of Commerce. Richard has served as a board member of the Grants Pass Gospel Rescue Mission since 2000.
Richard created a business course for the Ron Paul Curriculum. In 180 video-based lessons, he teaches students to plan and launch an online business during their high school years. HighSchoolBiz.com.
Richard enjoys living in Southern Oregon with his wife and family. Learn more about his books and services at richardemmons.com.