Yes, You Can Fight Depression Even If You Hate Yoga And Meditation – Here’s How!
Do you feel as if an invisible force was trying to suck you into a black hole?
Do you feel as if something had stolen your ability to feel any kind of joy?
Do you need real, honest help from someone who is NOT trying to sell you a magic cure?
Depression is not just “being blue”. It can be a debilitating and even life-threatening health condition that requires great mental strength to cope with.
As if depression as such wasn’t bad enough, other people’s advice can make you feel even worse. You’ve probably heard a lot of things like:
- “Just don’t be sad!”
- “It’s all because of gluten. Buy this ridiculously expensive bread replacement.”
- “Can I sell you some essential oils and crystals?”
- “You need to realign your chakras with meditation”
- “Do yoga”
But what if you’re just NOT into yoga and the very idea of meditation makes you clench your fists and want to fight someone? Guess what? It’s absolutely OK to dislike esoteric stuff. It’s OK to distrust people who try to sell you something.
But would you trust someone who’s been through depression and wants to share some quite different advice with you? Then consider reading this painfully honest and personal book by Jade Romero.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- Ten simple, no-nonsense habits that will boost your mental health
- Finally, a way to treat depression without esoteric woo
- The easiest way to build heroic mental strength and emotional resilience
- Practical strategies that will help you regain a sense of balance
- The best reason to have a cat!
Jade Romero has been there herself and she knows what she’s talking about. Her advice will help you regain the strength that you need to escape the black hole and chase the light.