Book that far exceeded my expectations .. I read it in one breath. Many practical tips to significantly improve communication and interpersonal skills. I recommend it! -Amazon Review
COMMUNICATION AT THE WORKPLACE:
A Handbook on Overcoming Challenges at Work
and Improving your Social Skills
Are you looking to sharpen your communication skill to advance your career to the next level?
Sometimes, the only thing standing between you and getting that new promotion or locking in that next deal is effective communication.
This book aims to help you gain skills needed to get ahead of your peers.
With Communication at the Workplace, you can master the secrets to interpersonal communication.
These strategies will help you establish effective workplace collaboration, boost your confidence, and leave a positive impression among your colleagues and clients.
This book will help you:
- Develop and reflect on your own personal style of communication which will help you distinguish yourself from the crowd.
- Know your audience and learn how to vary you communication style across different platforms so you will always have the right words to engage your audience.
- Learn how to engage in challenging, high stress, conversation in order to extract the desired outcomes from the situation.
- Be prepared for the possible challenges that may arise in common workplace situations, learning the best way to develop an approach to deal with workplace conflict.
- You can be the master of effective dialog and Communication at the Workplace can be your mantra to success.
Click Buy Now and order your copy now!
About the Author
Phil Robert Lucky is an author and an expert on law and legal sciences. His master’s degree in these subjects directed his naturally keen eye towards effective communication and establishing strong interpersonal relationships at the workplace.
As an expert on legal sciences, Phil understood the importance of communication and how it could be a deal-breaker (especially in the workforce or when trying to secure a deal).
Determined to go beyond his theoretical grasp of the subject, Phil took on the challenge to work in international organizations where he further sharpened his skills in leadership and establishing effective communication.
It was then that he decided to direct his attention towards learning the basics of establishing good communication and developing leadership skills. Phil attended countless seminars on communication and interpersonal relationships with respect to the workplace.
Armed with his experience, he has now set out on his journey to help others master their skills in communication and establish effective interpersonal relationships for their own personal growth and the gradual growth of their organization.
To this effect, he has authored titles on leadership, motivation, and establishing communication at the workplace, thus, effectively doling out the knowledge he has augured over the years for the benefit of all.
When he’s not writing, Phil enjoys cooking and is a sports enthusiast. He hopes to author titles based on his passion for sports and cooking in the future.