This is a beautiful book, full of love, positivity, excitement and most of all fun. I highly recommend it to anyone that wishes to play the beautiful game of life. – Amazon Review
Contesting: The Name It & Claim It Game:
WINeuvers for WISHcraft
How to be a winner—in the contests you enter or in the game of life.
Who says you can’t win’em all?!
Learn Helene’s dynamic philosophy of successful living through positive thinking, and you too can enjoy rich rewards in terms of spiritual, physical, and material well-being.
Contesting: The Name It & Claim It Game includes the following information:
- SPEC – a 4-step Law of Attraction formula and how to use it to win prizes—and in life
- Learn WINeuvers for WISHcraft using your WINgenuity
- Helene’s Three-Step Process for Success
- The Difference Between Desire & Knowing
- How Helene Won a Fully Furnished Home
- The Nuts & Bolts of Contest Mechanics – the basics
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The third edition is Helene Hadsell’s final revised edition of Contesting: The Name It & Claim It Game.
- Never before told stories, tips, notes, plus updates from Carolyn Wilman, aka The Contest Queen.
- Uncover your destiny—Learn how to create your own Blueprint.
- WIN GOLD! Discover Helene’s Fourteen Step program for being a Gold Medal winner.
Helen Hadsell won every contest that she entered. What did she have that others do not? A belief system. This book is so much more than just about how to win contests. Gratitude to Carolyn Wilman for updating and republishing it. -Amazon Review
About the Author
Carolyn Wilman (aka @IdeaMajesty) has worked in sales and marketing for over two decades. Her efforts as a Sweepstakes Marketing Specialist landed her on the cover of Marketing Magazine, was named by MORE Magazine as one of Canada’s Top 40 Women over 40, featured in the documentary Winning for a Living and a pilot for TLC titled High Stakes Sweepers. As a contestor, Carolyn has won over $250,000 in prizes over the past 15 years, with a trip to the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics being the most memorable.