You Are About To Learn Everything You Need To Know About The New Deadly Coronavirus, Causes, Symptoms, Consequences And Prevention!
With the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) now declared a global pandemic, having already claimed several thousands of lives in different countries, and with hundreds of thousands of people infected and much more projected to be, everyone is concerned and wary of the coronavirus.
Will it become the next H1N1 flu pandemic that killed hundreds of thousands in 2009 or will it dwarf it to get to the leagues of the likes of the great Influenza pandemic, the Spanish Flu, the cholera pandemic, smallpox, Asian Flu, the Bubonic Plague or even the Black Death?
Why and how has it spread so fast?
Where did it come from?
What is known about its treatment so far?
How can you protect yourself and your loved ones from its spread?
What signs and symptoms do people show when they have the novel coronavirus?
Which countries have had cases of the coronavirus?
Which information out there is fact and which one is myth about the coronavirus?
If you have these and other related questions about the coronavirus, this book is for you so keep reading, as it answers all that and much more.
Here is what to expect inside this book:
- The basics of the coronavirus, including what it is, how the virus manifests, what it does to the body before becoming deadly, and more
- Where the Wuhan Coronavirus originated from and its detailed history
- Those who are more at risk of contracting this deadly virus
- The various symptoms of the Wuhan coronavirus to look out for
- How the virus is being spread from one person to another
- The myths and misconceptions about the coronavirus
- How you can keep you and your loved ones safe from this deadly virus
- The statistics of how the virus has spread and the deaths it has caused
- How countries are reacting to this deadly disease
- What China is doing to contain the spread of this virus and help those already infected
- The latest facts about the cases of this disease all over the world
- How the virus is affecting the world economy
- And much more
Whatever you’re hearing from news and social media about this deadly disease is informative but may not be detailed enough and some are out rightly not true.
Lucky for you, this informative guide takes an easy-to follow, non-alarmist approach to teaching you everything about the coronavirus so that you separate the facts from the myths as well as take the necessary precautions to stay safe!
About The Authors:
Dr. Emecheta Callista Chinenye is a Medical Doctor and Writer. A UNICAF Scholar and Public Health enthusiast, she is dedicated to health research and finds fulfillment in spreading health information to people across the globe using various platforms. When she’s not busy with this, she can sometimes be found singing, reading books on fictional romance, spirituality, history, or learning the piano. You can connect with Chinenye on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/chinenye-callista-emecheta-bbb678185
Dr. Mba Martins is a Dental Surgeon and a writer. He is also an alumnus of the United Nations Economic Programme committee at the Ghana Model of 2018. He’s a resourceful researcher with public health interests as well as fictional writing.