Cycles a book with innovative ideas on every page. If you only have time to read one book, Cycles is the book real life examples that you can implement the moment you open the book. – Amazon Review
The simplest, proven method to innovate faster
while reducing risks
* * * * * “Simply the best “playbook” for innovation success” – Customer Review
The simplest, proven way to innovate 6xfaster while reducing risks by 50%!
CYCLES is a fun and engaging book that explains how to innovate at every stage.
With CYCLES, you’ll learn by doing how to grow ideas up to 6x faster while cutting risks by over 50%.
This book brings together 4 years of research and the work of 22 innovation experts into a simple system with easy-to-use canvases and tools. The foundation of this system is thinking of idea building as an ongoing process of cycles. Some cycles are short, and some are long.
The best cycles include the ABCS of innovation:
A = Align
B = Build ideas
C =Communicate and Check
S =Systematically Improve
This system ties the theories and research from hundreds of books into something easy to understand and something you can do right now.
Bryan Cassady is a long-time entrepreneur and has built successful businesses in 6 countries. His success rate is 8 successful businesses from 11 tries.
For more than 10 years, he has been teaching Innovation and Entrepreneurship at leading business schools around the world (KU Leuven, Solvay, EDHEC), led some of the world’s largest and most successful accelerator programs (The Founder Institute and the European Innovation Academy), and coached over 400 companies.
He is currently working on the Global Entrepreneurship Alliance – a foundation being set up to train 1 million entrepreneurs by 2027.
If you want to be a better innovator, CYCLES will change the way you think about innovation. More importantly, with easy hands-on tools, CYCLES will make it easier to innovate faster while reducing risks.
7 reasons why you need to read this book:
- Get the collective wisdom of 22 worldwide innovation experts
- 29 easy-to-use canvases that make it easier to innovate faster while reducing risks
- Learn what we learned from 4 years of research with over 400 companies.
- Get the theories and research from hundreds of books into something simple and actionable
- You’ll understand the biggest myths about innovation and how they are probably blocking your organization
- Learn why killing ideas is as important as building new ideas and how to do it.
- Learn how to build a culture where innovation is not the flavor of the month but an organizational habit
There are lots of books, courses, and videos on innovation. They are fun and usually motivating, but seldom deliver long-term results. This is where CYCLES is different!
CYCLES is a complete step-by-step method that will teach how to innovate faster while reducing risks!