FREE on Kindle until May 4th.
With more of us working from home during lockdown, and the trend likely to continue into the future, it’s more important than ever to make sure we’re managing our time (and space) effectively.
In this short book, William Spears condenses all the tips and tricks he’s learnt over a year of working from home in a professional role.
- Sharing a working space with family or housemates
- Organising your time
- Managing task lists effectively
- Dealing with procrastination
- Setting up your home working environment
- How to handle distractions and domestic demands
- and more…