FREE on Kindle until November 20th.
This book was very eye-opening and helped me realized what kind of empath I am, how I approach relationships, money, health, etc., and what I can do to deal with these areas. It’s a very well written and thorough book. -Amazon Review of Empath
Empath and Buddhism:
Gain Inner Peace Through Buddhism Teachings
While Finding Your Sensitive Self To Heal
And Help Others Through Your Empath Abilities
Empath and Buddhism
Being an Empath isn’t easy, but once you understand your strengths and use them accordingly, life will be much more fulfilling and meaningful for you.
Empaths can sometimes get stuck in the mud because they’re so sensitive. However, if you’re able to learn how to control your emotions and use them in a way that benefits you and not just the other person, you can really use this to your advantage in life.
This is also the ideal guide for anyone who is looking to broaden their understanding of the Buddhism religion and it’s positive way of life to transform the way that you live.
Here Is What You’re Going To Learn About…
- The 6 types of Empaths
- 6 benefits of being an Empath
- Using your gift in real life situations such as work life, hobbies and relationships
- How to connect and deal with your family and partner when being an Empath
- How to go about a narcissist the right way
- How you can use your power to heal others and create a healthier world
- Protecting yourself from energy vampires
- How to turn negative energy into positive energy no matter the circumstance
- 6 self care hacks that will create a healthier and happier life
- Crystal healing and the types of crystals you need to help you heal
- A historical look at Buddhism and the story of a prince
- How Buddhist philosophy can be used to live a better life
- A look at life, death, and spirituality
- Understanding what it means to be a Buddhist
- An introduction into the gestures, Right Discipline, and practices
- The benefits of Buddhism
- Understanding suffering, karma, reincarnation, and yoga
- What the life of a Buddhist is like
- The practices you can implement in your life
- 3 Mindfulness and acceptance techniques to help manage stress and anxiety
- A Buddhist’s diet
- Meditative practices
- What you didn’t know about Buddhism
Find your true self and take advantage of your power.
Scroll Up and ‘Add To Cart’ To Get Your Copy Today!