FREE on Kindle until Sept 4th.
Have you ever been told you’re “too sensitive”? Do you notice your mood shift depending on your environment and the people around you? Do you understand how someone is feeling without them saying a word? If you answered yes, you have empathic abilities capable of propelling you into a joyful life… if only you could fully embrace and understand them!
Perhaps you feel you’re at the edge of losing it… your sanity, your feelings of security, your emotional handle on the world around you. But if you aren’t aware of it yet, you’re on the edge of so much more.
The edge of diving deeply into a life fulfilled with love, peace and service.
The edge of embracing your empathic abilities and gifts.
The edge of realizing your potential and the pure GOOD you are here to do on this planet.
This book will help you get there by helping you embrace your sensitivity superpowers. By reading you’ll discover:
– What it means to be an empath and the traits that define one
– The types of intuitive gifts and how to recognize yours
– Signs and examples of intuitive and spiritual communication
– How to tap into your empathic powers and strengthen your intuition
– Healing the world by first healing your soul wounds
– Understanding the source of your anxiety and tools to overcome it
– How energetic and spiritual wellness impact our overall health and well-being
– The 6 essential tools for becoming a Mighty Force of Compassion
– How to build a Survive & Thrive Kit to protect your energy and stay aligned
Let this book guide you on your path from exhausted to empowered and support you in awakening the intuitive abilities you’ve held within you all along!
About the Author
Ashley Kay Andy is the natural healer and writer aspiring to uplift your soul. A licensed massage therapist, certified meditation teacher and Reiki practitioner, yogi, and dancer, she has dedicated her life to helping women heal physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Her intuitive healing style relaxes the body, soothes the mind, and refreshes the spirit. From hands-on healing sessions and teaching meditation to speaking and leading women’s retreats, Ashley is passionate about guiding women to reconnect with their empathic abilities, understand their sensitivity superpowers, and empower their deep healing. She resides in Iowa and enjoys exploring nature with her husband and daughter, early morning tea and snuggles with her dog Lucy, and playing the ukulele.