FREE on Kindle until August 28th.
Perfectly helps you with all the “need to knows” of such an important step in your life. – Amazon Review
ESSENTIAL ADVICE FOR BUYING YOUR FIRST HOME
AND NAVIGATING THROUGH THE MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESS:
ANSWERS TO FIRST-TIME HOME BUYER QUESTIONS
AND CONCERNS IN AN EASY 7-STEP GUIDE TO HOME BUYING
Make the home buying process less stressful by understanding each step of the process ahead of time.
How much mortgage can I afford?
What even are closing fees, and will I be responsible for paying them?
How much do I have to put down? How much should I put down?
If you have any of these questions, you are not alone! Buying your first home can be stressful and leave you confused and anxious, wondering if you are making the right choice.
In fact, 70% of people in one survey stated they have at least one regret in their home buying experience, and much of this can be attributed to not being knowledgeable about what to expect ahead of time.
By discovering the 7-step process outlined in this book, you will save yourself from many headaches and be part of the 30% who have no regrets about their home purchase.
In this book, you will discover:
- The many benefits of buying a home, including having complete control over your domain and various tax breaks for homeowners
- How the age-old saying “location, location, location” is of utmost importance in
your decision — what to keep in mind when choosing the location of your future
- An overview of the different types of homes — know what you should be looking
for (Cape Cods, Modern Farmhouses, or many other options)
- The key to determining how much to spend on a house that won’t leave you
- Costs beyond the purchase price so you know how much you should really save
- How to understand your credit score and what you should do to improve your
credit before applying for a home loan
- The importance of choosing the right lender and questions you should ask them
in an interview
- What you can expect at each step of the loan process, from pre-qualifying all the
way to closing on your new home
- Tips on finding the perfect real estate agent for you, as they will be with you on
this life-changing journey
- Crucial things to look for when viewing homes, including things you may never
have considered important when renting
- Everything you need to know about making an offer on a house so you have the
best possible odds of getting the house of your dreams
- All the important factors to keep in mind before closing on your property
- What happens after your offer is accepted and everything you need to know
about being a homeowner
And much more.
This definitive guide leaves no stone unturned when it comes to the house buying process.
Discover everything you need to know before starting your search so you are not left with regrets later.
If you are ready to take the first step in buying the home of your dreams, then scroll up and hit “Add to Cart” now.
About the Author
Diana Donnelly is a mortgage underwriter and the author of Essential Advice For Buying Your First Home And Navigating Through The Mortgage Loan Process.
With over 30 years of experience in the real estate industry, Diana is dedicated to helping people navigate the real estate market. Her writing focuses on helping home buyers understand what is involved with purchasing a home.
Diana has held a real estate license and mortgage broker licenses as well as various other positions in the industry. She has worked in family relocation and home marketing and has spent the last 19 years working in the mortgage industry. Working in these two sectors has given her an in-depth understanding of the issues faced by new home buyers. She has both financial knowledge and on-the-ground experience and is passionate about helping people break into what is a notoriously difficult market.