I love the depth of practice and research that the author has gone through to share the many options that have worked for him. You can see the fruits of his practice arising naturally in moments of daily living that he shares in the book. For example, naturally arising thoughts of kindness and beauty. This is inspiring and the meditations are practical and accessible for everyone. A very useful book! – Amazon Review
EXPLORING THE BEAUTY WITHIN:
Includes Several Powerful Meditation Techniques
to Help You Discover Your Profound Inner Nature
Meditation should be an enjoyable experience. If the meditation technique is interesting you can become much more focused and have greater benefits. This book will start you out with meditation basics. Then you will move on to 39 very creative and effective techniques. The meditations in this book are easy to learn and interesting enough to keep you coming back for more. They are suitable for beginners as well as seasoned meditators.
You will learn meditations techniques that:
- Bring insight and wisdom.
- Reveal and cultivate your beautiful sacred qualities, such as love, kindness, peace, joy, and stillness.
- Help you be more focused and go deeper in your meditation.
- Calm and quiet you and other techniques that raise your energy level.
- Cultivate a heart of gratitude.
- Help you to feel good about yourself, and compassion toward others.
- Help you to be in the moment.
- Help to see the incredible beauty that is within you.
- Calm your body and mind.
- Help you to let go of anxiety.
You will also learn:
- Ways to expand your practice.
- How to conduct a personal retreat from your own home.
- How to do walking meditation.
- How to practice mindfulness throughout the day.
- How to use mindfulness to be a good listener.
- The importance of a consistent practice.
- The importance of having a toolbox of various meditation techniques.
- How science has shown that meditation actually rewires the mind.
About the Author
John Moeller is a meditation teacher at the Web of Connection, a Buddhist community in Colorado Spring, CO. He has been meditating on a daily basis since 2014. From the very start of this inner journey he has had a passion for trying a wide assortment of meditation techniques. While experimenting with hundreds of techniques he has discovered that he can be very creative in developing his own ideas for meditation. In fact, most of the ideas for many of the techniques he created came to him while he meditated. In this book, he shares the techniques with you that have made the most impact on him. The greatest thing he has learned from meditating is the beauty that is inside him, which is also inside everyone. It is the sacred beauty of inner peace, calm, joy, love, and kindness. He believes this beauty is limitless and the more you get in touch with it, the more it transforms you into a more beautiful person.
Leave a Reply