“Wow! What a life! What a childhood! What a gift you have with words to paint your story for readers! Wow! Thank you for writing it and for the message of hope you bring to others! Well, my goodness, I couldn’t put the book down!” – Amazon Review
A heartbreaking, hilarious, and inspiring memoir by award-winning author Charles Randall about his struggle growing up in an atheist and fatherless family.
- Fatherless: Lessons from My Boyhood is about a mighty miracle that transformed a lost and hopeless teenager into a leader, an entrepreneur, and a successful grownup, who accomplished remarkable things.
- Who said that you must endure the emptiness and loneliness of fatherlessness? Written by someone who grew up fatherless. This eye-opening book goes beyond self-help books and novels about fatherlessness – it is an inspiring book that will put your life under new management.
- No matter what is holding you back: an abusive childhood, abandonment, fatherlessness, or whatever else you have going against you; you can, by connecting to your heavenly father, rise above it all and become a new and better person.
Have you grown up fatherless? Want to learn how to heal the wounds caused by a fatherless childhood?
Top 5 Reasons to Read This Motivational Book Today:
- Learn How to survive a fatherless childhood!
- Fill the void with a Heavenly Father.
- Feel loved, positive, and empowered.
- Reverse the negative impact of fatherlessness.
- Let God guide you and become the father you always wanted.
Welcome joy, love, and happiness into your life.
This book is thought provoking and really relies on the authors strong religious and spiritual beliefs. Of how someone who grew up with so many barriers in their childhood can still grow and mature into a productive adult. The bonds of other fatherless boys, how and why they bond together to develop their own brotherhood. I recommend this book to all fatherless sons, and even daughters. In addition, I also believe this book is good for struggling single mothers. -Amazon Review
About the Author
Charles Randall is the award-winning author of the best-selling window decorating series: Window Fashions, first published in 1986 with sales of more than one million copies.
Charles is also a leading expert in window coverings. When looking for the world’s expert in all things related to window treatments, Samantha Ettus, author of the acclaimed “Experts’ Guide” series, selected none other than Charles Randall for her Experts’ Guide to Life at Home book focusing on improving the aesthetics of a home as well as living well within it. Ettus asked Randall to discuss how to select window treatments. In her book, Charles can be found between Barbara Guggenheim on hanging paintings and Debbie Travis on choosing interior colors.
Charles’s books are available in Arabic, Turkish, Spanish, Russian, and French. He has also found a place on national talk radio shows, completing one in Canada and one in the US.
The Window Fashions Series: Window Fashions (1986), The Encyclopedia of Window Fashions (2006), The Encyclopedia of Window & Bed Coverings (2012). Designer Window Fashions (2020). (Winner of the Benjamin Franklin Award)
Charles Randall’s Designer Sketch file
The Window Decorating Book
The Complete Home Decorating Idea Book
The Dream Series: Dream Windows, Dream Walls, Dream Floors
Fatherless: Lessons from my Boyhood (March 2023)
Fatherless is his deeply personal memoir about growing up fatherless.