FREE on Kindle until October 17th.
Only 99cents on Kindle from October 18th to November 10th.
Foraging Guide for Pacific Northwest Mushrooms:
Mushroom Identification (know lookalikes)
4 easy edible categories (scrumptious, edible, inedible & poisonous)
Find wild mushrooms (when & where)
Mushroom Foraging 101: Discover How to Expertly Identify and Pick Mushrooms, Even If You’re a Complete Beginner to the Fascinating World of Fungi.
If you live in the Pacific Northwest, you can count yourself among the luckiest people in the world.
You see, you live in an area super-rich in one of the most precious gifts Mother Nature has given us — mushrooms.
Thousands of mushroom-enthusiasts envy you the luxury of being surrounded by these delicious woodland organisms.
And no wonder.
Mushrooms and other fungi have unique healing powers and are loaded with antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins.
Plus, they’re low-calorie, which makes them an essential part of every healthy diet.
But despite these incredible benefits, many people don’t dare to venture into the woods and forage mushrooms themselves.
We hear about the dangers of food poisoning (or worse) all the time, so the fear is not irrational.
But it is unjustified.
The truth is, there’s absolutely no danger in mushroom foraging… if you know your mushrooms.
That means you need to know their shape, smell, texture, where they like to grow, and numerous other tiny details.
Sounds tricky, right?
Not with this guide!
Foraging Guide for Pacific Northwest Mushrooms takes you on a journey through the mysterious world of fungi like no other field guide.
Not only will you be able to recognize your boletes from chanterelles, but you’ll be able to identify dozens of mushroom species.
And that’s just a fraction of what awaits inside.
Here’s what else you’ll discover in this amazing guide:
- How mushrooms keep the world spinning — from their crucial role in preserving all life on Earth to their extraordinary medicinal properties we are just starting to explore and utilize
- A complete breakdown of the mushroom anatomy from head to toe — that is, from cap to mycelium
- Four absolutely crucial foraging rules all mushroom experts swear by
- What to bring on your mushroom picking adventure — discover the most detailed guide on foraging equipment, including a helpful checklist to ensure you never venture into the woods unprepared
- Numerous safety guidelines that will ensure no dangerous specimens end up in your basket
- Top Pacific Northwest foraging spots other mushroom lovers don’t want you to know
- A comprehensive guide on 40+ mushroom species common in the area — including edible, inedible, and poisonous ones
- Heaps of helpful tips and tricks for storing and cooking mushrooms, including some delicious and simple recipes even kids will rave about
And much more.
Mushroom picking is an incredible hobby.
You’re out in the open, enjoying nature and the fresh air, and you’re bringing home something that will have a fantastic impact on your health.
Don’t let the fear of the unknown stop you — if you follow the rules closely and always play it safe, you’re in no danger whatsoever.
Mushrooms are just like every other type of life on Earth — there are good guys, and there are bad guys.
All you need to know is how to tell one from the other.
And that’s precisely what this guide will help you to do.
Ready to start your mushroom foraging adventure? Scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button right now.