As you know, between the dream and its embodiment – there is a huge gap. For most of us, it is difficult not only to find a goal in life, but to successfully achieve it. Timothy Ivaïkin’s book “Good Results” – helps the reader to overcome himself and go on the road, following his dream. This is not just another guide to self-development, but a truly inspiring text. The author offers concrete steps for positive changes that he embodied in his life. The goal of a person, according to Timothy Ivaïkin, is not superiority over others, but self-improvement, happiness and prosperity.
The book “Good Results” will be useful to readers seeking to become the best version of themselves and maximize their potential. Book will be a guide to action and will help to realize the wildest dreams.
– “A very motivating book. Helps to understand how to achieve new heights through self-development and solve many problems that previously seemed impossible. Contains not only theoretical material, but also specific instructions on the way of self-development. It will be useful for those who want to discover new sides and achieve new heights.”
– “Good Results is an interesting book. Equal parts philosophy, psychology, and self-help book, it covers a broad range of topics, with Ivaïkin drawing from life experiences, religion, and history to build a case for his points and provide what seems on its surface to be very good advice for people.”
– “Good Results is billed as an “recipe for prosperity”, and that is what its primary focus is.“
– “Since I started reading this book, I went from writing five hundred words a day to three thousand words a day, started waking up earlier in the morning consistently, and have been much happier.”
– “Ivaïkin doesn’t only use a magic formula, he uses principles of right action. This book provides general ideas and positions that can serve as a great tool to understanding how people think and why things go wrong.”
– “Ivaïkin’s point is that systems is that makes life tick.“
– “We are complicated pieces in an even more complicated puzzle. Ivaïkin’s approach is one of self improvement. When we take steps to sort ourselves out, we also need to enter a symbiotic process of bringing order to our world.”
– “His Good Results system and principles serve as a guide on how to go from even point of failure to a point of redemption and prosperity, offering a series of suggestions and guidelines to take a life and turn it into a vessel for growth and self-improvement.”
– “Is it helpful? Does it give insight to great truths? Yes.”