Research has shown that our minds are more naturally inclined to focus on what is going wrong in our lives. Some perceive this to be a survival trait. This is why appreciating what we do have and what is working well may not always be what we think of instinctively, which can lead to a state of dissatisfaction.
However, practicing gratitude has near endless benefits. Taking the time to notice and be thankful to all that is working well can help create;
- Positive emotions
- Provide you with the tools to cope with stress better
- Develop stronger bonds and relationships
- Maintain inspiration and stimulate creativity
- Allow you to express more compassion and kindness
- Improve your overall health and wellbeing
Good Vibes is a journal created to help you attain a mindset of gratitude through simple daily steps and includes;
- Daily journal entries for up to a year
- Thought-provoking daily prompts to provide variety
- ‘Reflection’ pages after each month to monitor progress and create objectives
- Inspirational quotes from well-recognised, successful people who practice gratitude as part of their daily lives
Good Vibes is more than just a support tool to help train your mindset to appreciate all which is good in your life. It is a testament to a practice which continues to provide solace for many people around the world and a pathway towards successfully coping with life challenges through it’s simple yet effective teachings.
“Remember, every day may not be good, but there is good in every day”.