I have no doubt the successes of this one man will Bless countless other lives?? Do yourself a favor and gift yourself and loved ones this book of knowledge! – Amazon Review
We’ve all heard that Hindsight is 20/20. I’ve unlocked the secrets, and there are 7 keys.
By going back in a step-by-step fashion, with my Hindsight principles, you can positively affect your future.
Through this book, you can learn from someone who has been there, who has rediscovered the secrets learned from the past, and seeks to share that knowledge with you.
“Great book filled with insights and inspirations that has the potential of impacting the lives of many.”
– Dr. Greg S. Reid, Award-Winning Author, Keynote Speaker, Film Producer, and Founder of Secret Knock
“Reading it brought comparisons to the storytelling and insights that I felt when reading “Tuesdays with Morrie”, and had a spiritual aspect that reminded me of “The Secret” and the concept of Laws of Attraction.”
– Brad D. Smith, President of Marshall University, Former CEO of Intuit & Co-Founder of The Wing 2 Wing Foundation.
“Hindsight held my attention hostage from page 1. Not only was it wildly insightful, it forced me to re-live my own memories and experiences I’ve had over the past few decades.”
– Jordan Stanley Payne, Real Estate Entrepreneur, Educator, and co-founder of The Kingdom Real Estate.
“An insightful, imaginative and inspiring read that becomes a powerful motivator in reaching one’s personal development and improvement goals.”
– Chuck Mellon, Author, Lecturer & Investor.
“It took me on an amazing journey of how important events are in the shaping our lives and the impact that they have on the people around us.“
– Troy Fullwood, CEO of The Campanile Group, Founder of The Genuis Foundation.
What this book entails…
Hindsight: The 7 Keys to Living Your Best Life is written through the eyes of the author as he relives some of the memories that taught him to grow a mindset of strength, determination, and gratefulness.
Through 7 key hindsights, you will be able to cultivate a strong mindset of your own. These lessons are shared with you to give you the knowledge and steps to achieve that goal you’ve always wanted and to give you direction on what to do next.
Learn to Apply the 7 Hindsights to Your Life…
- Gratitude: Like the author, rediscover your sense of gratitude so you can live with resilience, confidence, and mental strength.
- Responsibility: Taking responsibility is uncomfortable at times. But this book shows you how personal responsibility helps you take control of your reactions, your beliefs, and your thoughts.
- Belief: If you set your mind on something, you can achieve it. That is the belief the author will show you through his adventures so you can turn doubts into determination.
- Decision: A struggling mindset is plagued with indecisiveness. This book shows you how to develop the skill of decision-making so you can live with purpose and meaning.
- Action: Acting on a decision is one of the hardest steps. Fear of failure is often the thing that gets in the way, but you will learn to take action right away, even if it is one small step.
- Learning: The most successful people are lifelong learners. You will learn the value of seeking mentorship, becoming more curious, improving your skills, and sharpening your mind.
- Sharing: In almost every book, film, podcast, or video, there is a story. What you learn is meant to be shared. The author reminds you that sharing your knowledge, wealth, and time is one way to change the world and your mindset.
This book is for you…
If you are at a crossroads in your life, confused about where to go or how to reach your next goal, this book is for you.
This book is the sign you’ve been looking for. Grab your copy, get to reading, and face your challenges head-on with success.
About the Author
Earl Waud, author of Hindsight: The 7 Keys to Living Your Best Life, has been a student of mindset for decades and has mastered his own to reach success and teach others how to achieve their biggest goals.
Earl currently resides in Texas where you can find him spending time with his family and his dogs, reading, painting, investing, writing, or training for his next marathon!
He used his years of experience as a engineer to become a successful published author.
Earl published three innovative, technical books: Mastering Chef Provisioning, Chef: Powerful Infrastructure Automation, and The Docker Quick Start Guide which reached #14 on Amazon’s Best Seller list!
Not long after that, Earl decided to write his newest, and most exciting book yet, Hindsight, which is full of inspiration, life lessons, and truth. He uses his drive, lessons learned, and inspiration to share his knowledge with anyone willing to receive it.
EarlsLibrary.com is a place where Earl shares years of learning, passions, and interests with curious minds and where you can find more about his newest book: Hindsight: The 7 Keys to Living Your Best Life.