My children loves the book! My daughter tried her hardest to flow with the rhymes but rapping is not one of her talents. The illustrations of the book are colorful and will brighten up anybody’s day. This is a good book for children. I highly recommend grabbing your children a copy. AMAZING -Amazon Review
Did you know that November is
“NATIONAL HIP HOP HISTORY MONTH”
In the United States?
Let the beat drop and get ready to experience the power and passion of HIP HOP like never before!
HIP HOP MUSIC is a vibrant and dynamic book that celebrates the rich history and enduring influence of Hip Hop. Through catchy rhythm and melodic rhymes, this book brings to life the colorful world of hip hop, and the unique styles that have become iconic within the genre.
Filled with dynamic illustrations bursting with energy and style, HIP HOP MUSIC transports readers to the heart of this influential musical movement.
This children’s book is all about the exciting world of Hip Hop!
- With colorful illustrations and catchy rhymes, this book is sure to be a hit with kids and parents alike.
- This book shows that Hip Hop isn’t just about the music – it’s also about the bold style!
- Children will discover the unique and creative lyrics that have helped define hip hop culture.
- The perfect way to introduce young readers to the world of Hip Hop and the rich culture that surrounds it.
- Unique illustrations bring the poetry to life, making it easy for children to learn and engage.
- Filled with easy-to-read rhymes that will have children reciting along in no time.
Get ready to learn, dance, and be inspired by the powerful world of Hip Hop!
HIP HOP MUSIC introduces young readers to the elements of hip hop, including rap, DJing, breakdancing, and graffiti art.
From Afros and cornrows to dreadlocks and braids, this book celebrates the diversity and creativity of hip hop hairstyles and the ways in which they reflect the personality and style of their wearers.
The goal of this book is to encourage children to develop into happy, well-adjusted and intelligent humans
- Lively, rhythmic poems teach important lessons about self-love, self-awareness, and self-acceptance in a way that kids can understand and relate to
- Inspiring messages of positivity and empowerment are woven throughout the book, encouraging kids to embrace their individuality and be proud of who they are
- The fun, energetic style of hip hop adds a fresh twist to traditional children’s poetry, making this book a hit with kids and adults alike
But HIP HOP MUSIC is more than just a collection of poems; it’s a celebration of the power of language and self-expression. The messages in these poems are positive and uplifting, and they encourage kids to pursue their passions and dream big…the perfect gift for any child looking for a little extra boost of confidence.
“One of the best new Hip-Hop Music books” – BookAuthority
GRAB YOUR COPY TODAY!
About the Author
FAM JOHNSON® is the name for a collective of creatives, 8 siblings ranging in ages from 6 to 16 years old. Emmanuel B. Johnson, Abigail C. Johnson, Elizabeth M. Johnson, Jael K. Johnson, Phoebe Shalom D. Johnson, Sarah Naveh K.Y. Johnson, Judah A. H. Johnson, and Joshua S. B. Johnson make-up this eccentric group of young creators.
During the pandemic of 2020, JFAM JOHNSON® decided to encourage each other by doing more than just talking about doing something to support each other. So, they came up with a plan to work as a team to create great literature, personalized clothing, and other works of the imagination.
Their mission is to educate and empower today’s youth by promoting self-awareness and self-acceptance using their books, workshop (The Power of You), and clothing brand .
As a 3X Bestselling author, JFAM JOHNSON® has been featured in “Business Insider” and sponsored by Women’s Leadership Forum of Maryland Public Television. They live in Baltimore, Maryland.