I appreciate how the book is structured. In the first two chapters is discussed the “theoretical” part, then the author gives many recipes to choose from. These days, a book that treats this topic is a must have.
Homemade Hand Sanitizer: How to Make the Best
Highly Effective DIY Hand Sanitizer Recipes (Gel, Spray and Wipes)
to Eliminate Viruses and Bacteria for a Healthier Lifestyle
Do you want to make super effective and cheap DIY hand sanitizers to protect yourself, kids and family from viruses and bacteria while spending time in crowded places?
” Viruses like the flu can live up to 24 hours or longer on plastic and metal surfaces like cafeteria tables, doorknobs, and cups.” – Nayana Ambardekar, WebMD Medical Reference.
I have started making DIY hand sanitizers a few years ago for necessity. The reason why I did so was to help my family having a safer and healthier lifestyle.
This book is the solution for keeping a high personal hygiene standard, even when washing hands is not possible. Having a multitude of recipes this is the most complete guide out there. It is our duty to protect our loved ones!
Make your kids a “Superhero Potion” they can use anytime to become invincible!!
Thanks to this step-by-step guide you will learn:
– How hand sanitizers could save your life
– The main types and classification of hand sanitizing products
– The safest types of alcohol for your skin
– The correct making process explained, literally, step-by-step
– Over 40 different recipes, both alcohol-based and alcohol-free ones
– The best kind of essential oil for making hand sanitizer
– WHO (World Health Organization) safety guidelines
If you want to stay protected, then get your book instantly!
About the Author