This book is a fantastic resource for kids who love to draw! It contains 111 pages full of a variety of cute things, from faces to animals to flowers and more. Each page has detailed instructions that make it easy to follow and understand, while also making it fun to draw. The book is sure to keep kids engaged and entertained for hours. It’s a great way to help keep their brains active and focused while also providing a creative outlet. I highly recommend this book to all the budding artists out there! – Amazon Review
How To Draw 111 Cute Things For Kids:
A Perfect Sketch Book For Kids With A 9 Step-by-Step Guide
On How To Draw Animals, Faces, Flowers, Comics And ..
(Engaging Activity Books For Smart Kids)
- Are you looking for an awesome activity book to give your kid hours of fun and entertainment through sketching and drawing?
- Are you looking to improve your child’s hand-eye coordination and creativity while learning and playing?
- Are you looking for perfect gifts for girls and boys to help develop their fine motor and artistry skills?
Look no further because this How To Draw 111 Cute Things For Kids is just for you!
It comes with 111 pages of different cute things to learn to draw such as how to draw how to draw faces, animals, flowers and lots more whilst having fun at the same time. This how to draw book will indulge kids into hours of enjoyment and uplifting moments, to keep their brain active and focused.
You will LOVE the variety in this how to draw cute stuff book as you will find:
- 111 Cute things to draw including animals, face, food
- Easy to follow 9 step-by-step instructions
- Fun times from the puzzles for ultimate calm and relaxation
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable age 6 – 12
- Improve family relationships and bonding with friends by sharing the fun experience
- Develop and improve fine motor skills
- Puzzle solutions available for reference and corrections
- Large print in 8.5×11” format making it suitable for any age group
This drawing book is a beautiful and ideal gift for girls, boys and adults who are curious about learning art and having fun at the same time.
If you want to challenge your kids intellectually whilst having fun, then pick up your copy of this activity workbook for kids by scrolling up and clicking the “Add to Cart” button at the top before the price changes.
And don’t forget to get extras for your loved ones, too!
About the Author
John Ebibi is a parent of two young kids with a mission to develop excellent and engaging content for a wide range of audiences. He is passionate about activity books, given the abundant opportunities to learn, be creative, have fun and relax.
He aims to use his creativity to develop engaging and stimulating content for people of all ages. I hope you enjoy the books and can explore your creativity through the stories, coloring and puzzle pages today.
Leave a Reply