I’m Just Different, So Don’t Scream at My Dreams:
Navigation Through a Child’s Emotions, Diversity, and Self-Understanding
Discover a touching story that inspires children to accept their differences and feel confident!
This book tells the story of a little boy who often goes away feeling that something is wrong with him. He feels “different”.
Alex is very shy and often afraid. He cannot start a conversation and cannot express his feelings. Each time he joins in play with other children, it is a problem for him. He doesn’t like loud sounds and noisy games, and he often needs moments of peace and isolation. But with the loving help of his mother and newfound friends, Alex discovers that sometimes, being different is completely normal!
Beautifully written and deeply informative, this delightful book aims to lift children’s spirits and teach them a valuable lesson about the joy of being different.
I Am Just Different So Don’t Scream At My Dreams invites kids to follow the story of Alex as he learns to love his individuality. With a message that promotes kindness and acceptance from peers, children are encouraged to nurture their uniqueness, overcome feelings of self-doubt and appreciate each other for who they are.
- Shares a touching story with an important moral lesson that strengthens children’s self-esteem
- explores the problems many children face when they feel different from their friends, which can lead to feelings of isolation and self-doubt
- Navigates through a child’s emotions, diversity and self-understanding
- An ideal book for children with various types of disorders, misunderstanding of their identity and emotions, who cannot find their way in this complicated world
- An inspiring book that promotes acceptance of one’s own uniqueness while developing children’s empathy and tolerance for others
- Serves as a valuable story or teaching tool for parents and teachers who want to raise kind and confident children
- And a lot more…
With a timeless message, this book reminds children that they don’t have to let their differences hold them back or make them feel inferior to their peers.
So go on a journey to Harmonyville and discover an inspiring story that teaches us that our differences are there to complement each other and create a harmonious whole.
Are you ready to help your child find inner self-confidence so that he or she feels valuable and loved? Then please scroll up and buy now to make this book your child’s “friend” today!
About the Author
One of eight children, Les Farley is a lifelong resident of southern West Virginia. A VERY humble upbringing, without many of life’s modern-day conveniences, has, perhaps, helped to foster and fuel his imagination. As a result, his stories take the reader to other parts of this country … or far into our past for fantasy.
You can go with him into an alternate reality or even across the galaxy to observe alien beings as they interact. Forty-plus years is far too long to hold these thoughts within one’s own mind; so now it’s time to release the imagination. The surface has only just been scratched. There is much much more in store.