I have read several books on FASTING procedures. This truly was the best, especially making it easy to inform yourself on what happens in your body and why you benefit from fasting. The recipes are good and, being a picky eater, I was able to find a lot of recipes I would eat. I highly recommend this very informative book. – Amazon Review
Intermittent Fasting For Women Over 50:
Your Complete Beginner’s Guide To Lose Weight Rapidly,
Delay Aging And Increase Your Energy Levels.
Including A Diet Guide With Sample Schedules And 40 Recipes
Are you a woman over 50 seeking for an EASY STEP BY STEP GUIDE to:
1 Improve your physical appearance and body tone
2 Lose weight rapidly
3 Delay Aging and rejuvenate
4 Increase your energy levels and improve your overall health
5 Detoxify your body and fix your metabolism
Yes, numerous studies have shown the above as benefits of practicing Intermittent Fasting. One of the specific groups of people that can benefit from Intermittent Fasting are Women over 50.
Intermittent Fasting it’s a pattern that includes periods of alternating fasting and eating. You are not eliminating certain types of food from your diet or cutting back on calories, you are either cutting back on food or not eating at all during a certain period of time. Several studies have shown that Intermittent Fasting can increase the growth of new nerve cells, which have benefits for brain function and weight loss of 3–8% over 3–24 weeks.
This book exist to teach you the practice of Intermittent Fasting as easily as possible.
Learn how to enhance hormone function to facilitate weight loss, make stored body fat more accessible, and initiate critical cellular repair processes, lower insulin levels, lowers the risk of type 2 diabetes and help fight inflammation.
Here’s a tiny preview of what you will discover:
- The best and easiest ways to undertake the practice of Intermittent Fasting for effective results within a minimum period of time.
- What is Intermittent Fasting and the History behind it
- What Benefits you will get and why you should start
* The Different Styles of Intermittent Fasting guiding you to choose the best one with sample schedules, so that all you have to do is to follow them
- Common pitfalls and mistakes to avoid
- What food you should eat (and avoid) while practicing Intermittent Fasting
* An entire chapter dedicated to Physical Activity to do it safely with Intermittent Fasting, to accelerate results and obtain greater benefits, with illustrations and easy to follow sample schedules
* 40 Easy and Tasty Recipes ready to integrate with IF, for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert with significant benefits for insulin resistance and an impressive reduction in blood sugar levels (Every recipe include prep time and nutrition facts)
One of America’s founding fathers, Benjamin Franklin, once wrote about fasting, saying that, along with resting, is one of the best medicines for improving health. Philip Paracelsus, another intellectual giant, was also a great proponent of fasting, he was one of the 3 fathers of modern Western Medicine and the founder of toxicology as well. He is credited with writing ‘Fasting is the greatest remedy – the physician within.’
Are you ready to start living a healthy life? If your answer is a resounding YES, then…
Get Your Copy Now!