LEADERSHIP WORKBOOK FOR WOMEN:
A guide to becoming an effective and successful leader!
Are you tired of people undermining your abilities at the office? Do you want to take your first steps towards becoming a leader and earning the respect and appreciation of your peers? Well, here’s something that might be of help to you.
With the Leadership Workbook for Women, you can get practical insights into being an effective leader at work while also facing the challenges unique to women head-on.
This book will help you:
- Know about the tangible benefits of having women leaders in the workforce.
- Get expert surveys that help identify the core strengths of established women leaders which would help you work towards building your own skillset and adapting your strengths to meet the ever-changing demands of your workplace.
- Acquaint yourself with the 16 competencies that top leaders most often demonstrate so you could cultivate the habits that would take you one step further into becoming a successful leader.
- Gain an insight into the challenges you would encounter as a woman on your way to becoming a leader that would make you better equipped to deal with them.
- Learn how to strike a balance between your work and family in a way that wouldn’t let you feel too overwhelmed with either of them.
If you are ready to take on the mantle of a leader and be a role model for positive change, all you need is this book to be the stepping stone on your journey.
Buy NOW and get your copy of the Leadership Workbook for Women today!
About the Author
Stephanie Ermenegild is an author and educator who specializes in leadership training for teens and women.
As the coach and a former player of the women’s volleyball team, Stephanie has worked to slowly build her leadership skills which had helped her flourish in her years of working in the corporate sector. She now hopes to impart her wisdom from the practical experience she had gained over the years to other women to help develop their own leadership skills while also training their kids to cultivate the next generation of future leaders in the process.
As a mother of two children, Stephanie knows the unique challenges that women face while trying to juggle their careers and domestic lives. Determined to help women succeed in their journey, Stephanie set out to write books that would help women step into their leadership roles, raise their children well, and face daily challenges with enthusiasm.
When she’s not writing, Stephanie enjoys reading and spending time with her family and loved ones.