LOSING CUSTOMERS NEVER AGAIN:
105 Proven Techniques To Boost Your Customer Loyalty and Retention
Want To Make Customers Choose YOU Over Other Competitors?
Ensure Clients Stay Loyal to Your Brand, Company or Organization?
Retain All Happy and Satisfied Customers as Long as You Want?
- In current market environment, competition has increased significantly. Losing customer to other competitors is the norm.
- Most Companies and Organizations have own tracking customer data base, thanks to latest technology. Though it’s good to have big customer base, ensuring these customers remain loyal to your company needs different strategies.
- Happy and satisfied customers come back for more products and services. They have strong tendencies to bring friends and families who are good quality referrals.
- Acquiring new customers usually cost five times more than to retain existing customers. Hence, to retain best customers economically is vital for business survival and expansion.
LOSING CUSTOMERS? NEVER AGAIN!
Will make you An Expert Salesperson, FAST !! And help to Boost Your Customer Loyalty and Retention.
Inside you’ll discover :
- 105 Proven Techniques to Build Strong Customer Relationships
- Avoid Mistakes Done by Others
- Ensure Customers Stay Loyal and Retain Them for Business Survival and Expansion.
- And Much, Much More..
Would you like to know more?? Click the Buy Now Button to get started Today !
About the Author:
Mary K. Solomon is a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Registered Financial Planner (RFP), Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Certified Life Coach, LOA Wealth Practitioner and Real Estate Negotiator.
She has worked as a Regional Wealth Consultant in a Premier Bank in Malaysia, covering southern region of the peninsular. She has more than 38 years of experience in Banking Industry, especially in sales and marketing.
Throughout the years in dealing with customers and salespeople as a Consultant, Trainer, Advisor, Mentor and Coach, she has learned and unlearned many sales techniques to perfect her skills. She has written this book to showcase different strategies that can prove to be helpful.
This book is written down-home-style, clear and concise minus technical jargon for easy reading and practicing. It is also suitable for those who want to avoid mistakes when dealing with clients as well.