I think what’s special about this book is that the author provides opportunities for you to learn actively by taking a sort of a workbook-style approach to help you self-reflect while also helping you learn the techniques that you need in order to build up mental resiliency and endurance. Overall, well written and informative, I would recommend this to those who need it. – Amazon Review
Mental Toughness Handbook And Action Plan:
These 14 practical steps will help you develop
your mental strength thinking within the next 2 weeks
Can you recall a moment in the day when you had to decide for yourself?
Frequently, people face challenges and find themselves giving up quickly because it is either too hard for them or too easy that it seems like they’re being spoon-fed. We find that we can handle these challenges or these obstacles physically but have difficulty overcoming them mentally. This difficulty may be because of our mental toughness.
In this book, we are discussing our mental toughness and how it’s simply the thing that helps us identify how we react to certain situations.
We will be covering the following essential points:
- What is Mental Toughness?
- Increasing Mental Toughness
- Ways To Build Mental Toughness
- Is Mental Toughness A Skill?
- 30 Powerful Habits That Encourage and Strengthen Mental Toughness
- 8 Unique Ways To Challenge Yourself To Work Smarter
- Mental Toughness Challenge
- How To Overcome Negative Emotions
- Continue reading this book to learn more about how mental toughness works, why it is essential, what we can do to build it, what we can do to challenge ourselves more, and how we can overcome the negativity that comes with it.
Leave a Reply