Helpful and easy to read with intuitive instructions. If you’re looking for a down to earth guide for these programs this is the book for you! – Amazon Review
Microsoft 365 for Beginners All in One 2023:
The Most Inclusive Guide from Beginner to Experienced |
Includes Quick Formulas, Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
OneNote, Access, Outlook, OneDrive, and Teams
EASY-TO-FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS TO GET STARTED WITH THE WHOLE OFFICE 365 SUITE
Includes quick formulas that help you use the applications as efficiently as possible!
Are you looking to improve your skills in Microsoft applications?
Do you want to know how to use Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other applications to solve problems in a fraction the time?
If you answered yes, keep reading!
Most people use only twenty percent of an application’s features the majority of the time. With this book, you can learn how to use those features quickly and easily.
Learn to communicate effectively and proficiently in Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and others without feeling stressed or pressured.
What you get with “Microsoft Office 365 for Beginners 2023”:
Tricks and tips for getting started with Microsoft Office 365; jump start your comprehension with the suite of apps.
- Grasp all the fundamentals of each application. A complete guide to mastering every essential command without gaps.
- Become a pro with Microsoft Office applications using clear step-by-step instructions with clear concise illustrations.
- Solve common problems with ease. Knowing and understanding the basics allow for more solutions without wasting time
- Advance to the next level. Penetrate deep, using advanced tactics and formulas to increase the speed and effectiveness of your workflow.
- Quickly acquire any command committing it to memory, thanks to proficient and practical examples you can repeat to absorb.
…. And much more!
You don’t need to be a computer person. If templates, meeting rooms, spreadsheets, data, email management make you cringe, this easy-to-follow-guide gives you the confidence to take command!
Introduce your new Microsoft Office applications skills and be the office hero. Stand out and get noticed.
What are you waiting for?
Click “Buy now” to Become a Microsoft Office 365 expert!
About the Author
Jacob Logic is a technical writer who has written about the most popular software applications for the past 30 years for some industry powerhouses. He’s written countless user manuals, contributed to white papers and knowledge base articles, and conducted training classes.
Leave a Reply