99cents on Kindle for a limited time only.
Mindful Eating For Lasting Weight-Loss:
Surround Yourself with Mindful Moments for Long-Term Weight-Loss
Diets don’t work for weight loss. Mindful eating does. Find out how, and get started right away.
It is estimated that 45 million Americans go on a diet every year, yet most of those who manage to lose weight regain it in a matter of years.
The diet industry thrives on our desire to lose weight, but ultimately, it does more to trim our finances than it does to trim our waistlines.
The truth is that the more we diet, the more out of touch we become with our bodies.
Every second we’re counting calories or banning food groups from our plates, we become less aware of what our body truly needs. And the irony is, it is only when we know what our body needs that we can lose weight in a realistic and sustainable way.
So if diets don’t work; if calorie counting is a waste of time, how will we ever manage to reach our goal weight?
The answer is mindful eating.
This has become a bit of a buzz word in recent years, but that’s no reason to dismiss it. Mindful eating is the simple concept of being aware of what you’re eating and its relationship to your body, and it can change your whole world.
Simply by understanding the mind-body connection and learning to differentiate between what you need and what you want, you can see serious health benefits and lose the extra weight for good–without ever going on a diet again.
In Mindful Eating for Lasting Weight Loss, you’ll learn how to use mindful eating to achieve a balanced relationship with food. You’ll discover:
- A step-by-step guide to practicing mindful eating, even if you’ve never tried it before
- The #1 thing you need to bring to the table to effortlessly meet your weight loss goals
- How to tell the difference between emotional and physical hunger, as well as tips and tricks to make sure your mindful eating journey is a success
- The reason why 85% of people return to their original weight after reducing, and how to avoid making the same mistake
- Why your kitchen matters to your weight loss, and the hacks you need to know to get it on your side
- Proven strategies for success in social situations, so you neither miss out nor feel like a social outcast
- Scientific research that illustrates why mindful eating is so successful, including practical applications that you can use straight away
- ‘The raisin exercise’: how one small fruit can change your outlook forever
- Why you should never count calories, and what you should be doing instead
And much more.
If you’ve tried every diet under the sun and still battle with weight loss, you might be thinking that this will never work for you.
The difference is that this isn’t a diet, and that’s why it works.
No matter how many times you’ve tried to lose weight unsuccessfully, this approach will change your whole outlook, and you’ll start to notice health benefits and weight loss straight away.
If you’re ready to ditch the diets and lose weight in a way that doesn’t leave you feeling deprived, then scroll up and click “Add to Cart” right now.
About the Author
Hi! My name is Simone Clark, and I’m a health and wellness coach by day, author by night. See what I did there? 🙂 I don’t take myself too seriously! What I do take seriously, I like to write about (Think anything related to health and wellness. This might be with reaching goals, mindful moments, and everything in between!)
My life experience has led me to believe we are all looking for relief around stress, accomplishing more in life, and a straight-up connection. That’s what I love to write about.