I like how this book live up to it’s title. It is truly a self-guided read with interactive study guides as prompts to aid one toward their innate ideas to serve others or just to open one’s mind to new thoughts and ideas for personal growth.
This book is designed for those who would like to create a better version of themselves in the areas of wealth, leadership relationships, self-confidence, compassion, faith and decision making.
This book is also a study guide, journal, and law of attraction planner. That will enable the reader to actively participate in writing a personal prescription for success that is authentic only to him or her.
For best results follow the steps outlined below…
1. At the end of each chapter/lesson there is an interactive action plan. This is designed as a self-evaluation. Each evaluation will provide a snapshot of your current thoughts related to your personal/authentic success. When the completed lessons are combined a big-picture view and framework will manifest to either add to or begin written plan to obtain the good that you desire.
2. Take your time. You will be unpacking new information and dissolving old habits. It is quite possible that you will discover new things about yourself.
3. Do not procrastinate in completing the lessons.
4. The doorway to your ‘authentic success’ is faith. Keeping an open mind, it is essential.
5. Have a well-defined and determined purpose (DDP).
6. Write, record, playback, and read. Make sure this is done daily to repeatedly impress your new thoughts and ideas upon your subconscious mind.
About the Author
JW Rucker Jr. was born in Memphis Tennessee and raised in Central and South Florida. He graduated from Bethune-Cookman University with a B.S. in Criminal Justice, ordained as a Minister of the Gospel and graduated with a Masters Degree in Educational Leadership from Nova South Eastern University.
JW has helped others live their life on purpose for the past twenty years. After a life-changing medical event his background in education, ministry, and leadership has helped him become a successful entrepreneur and motivator. JW enjoys spending time with his family in the U.S. and Bahamas. His hobbies are; reading, writing, sharing the good news and riding his Can-AM Spyder.
Through personal outreach, he has motivated others who are facing life-changing medical challenges. He has recently started Walking on Water Outreach Ministries where he uses the principles of science, psychology and spiritual dynamics as a guiding light to align the lives of his audience. He continues to share his message of authentic success through his outreach ministry and podcast.