FREE on Kindle until Sept 5th.
We all know how expensive marketing leads can get. Marketing executives, inbound marketing fanatics, CEOs, entrepreneurs, salespeople, and everyone else in business know that when it comes down to the importance of leads it is either ‘do well or die’.
From this perspective, this book sounds like ‘magic’. Offering the seemingly impossible feat of turning one lead into three. Hence the headline ‘One to Three’. That lofty promise would triple revenues and slash marketing costs, charting the path for accelerated growth.
However, there is nothing magical about this book. It delivers exactly what it promises but realistically and incrementally over the long-run for companies that haven’t done similar initiatives in the past. It offers the strategic overview needed to undertake the initiative, it shows the tools businesses can use, and the thinking processes required to make the turning of one lead into three a very feasible reality.
Are there any people who buy books only for themselves still? This interesting e-book may work well as a gift for someone who wants to get the marketing red pill. The challenge this book entails for any business is to turn one lead into three without increasing investment in outbound paid advertising. Anyone who provenly does it can be the co-author of new chapters in this very same book.
The book involves:
– The thinking processes required to turn one lead into three and how to do it splendidly
– Marketing research steps needed to be taken to develop the processes required to optimize revenues
– Marketing automation charts and examples to get you hooked up to do this at your own pace
– The tools businesses use to streamline their operations and how they wire their entire marketing backend.
– The referral strategy that can make wonders for you and turn one lead into three as you improve your pitch.
– Very clear case studies with illustrative graphs
This book seems like a total must-have for anyone serious about their marketing pedigree. Get it today.
About the Author
Aleksandar V. Ribak born in 1988 in North Macedonia (then Yugoslavia) to a Serbian father and a Macedonian mother (at the time both declaring Yugoslav). Aleksandar’s past leadership has had a noted effect on making a better world. With multiple legal vehicles in four countries, he endeavored very deeply in the marketing and management worlds!