This book is a treasure trove of insightful and enriching content. It’s designed in such a way that you have the flexibility to delve into topics that interest you the most, making it a versatile read for diverse audiences. There’s a wealth of knowledge within these pages that caters to everyone’s needs. – Amazon Review
Overcome Unhealthy Relationships,
Gaslighting, Anxious Attachment and Codependency
(4 books in 1): Master Self-Compassion and Self-Care to Ease Narcissistic Abuse Recovery and Enjoy Life
WITH OVER 400 PAGES, THESE FOUR BOOKS HAVE ALREADY EARNED 170+ FIVE-STAR REVIEWS!
Have you searched for a comprehensive guide to lead you toward healing, empowerment, and healthy relationships?
Look no further! Stop searching for answers –
This revolutionary bundle includes 4 books (plus 2 bonuses of 16 worksheets) to help you break free from unhealthy relationships, heal from trauma, and overcome anxious attachment. It will explore the science of attachment styles and rewrite your relationship narrative, allowing you to transcend from anxious attachment to secure, fulfilling connections.
Embark on a Transformative Journey of Healing and Rediscovery >>>
Book 1: Independence over Codependency: A Survival Guide to End Toxic Relationships, Develop Radical Self-Love, Stop People Pleasing, and Learn How to Set Healthy Boundaries
- Learn how to uncover Your Attachment Style
- Discover how to Transform Unhealthy Attachments
- Explore the Codependency-Narcissism Nexus
- Understand how to Decode the Mechanics of Toxic Romantic Relationships
- Discover how to Reclaim Your Life from Narcissistic Influence
- And an Abundance of Profound Insights …
Book 2: Setting Boundaries to Find Peace with Narcissists & Codependents: How to Communicate with Toxic People to Free Yourself from Manipulation and Gaslighting Without Feeling Guilty
- Learn how to Recognize Traits of Dependent Personality Patterns
- Discover how to Fortify Your Defenses Against Narcissistic Tactics
- Navigate the Maze of Gaslighting
- Learn about Detoxifying from Destructive Relationship Patterns
- Overcome Narcissism and Codependency in Origin Families
- Learn how to Master the Art of Constructive Boundary-setting
- Learn about Healing from Emotional Abuse
- And much, much more …
Book 3: Fixing Avoidant and Anxious Attachment In Your Relationship: Attachment Styles Workbook to Stop Overthinking and Relationship Anxiety and Build a Secure Attachment
- Learn how to Delve into the Mechanics of Attachment Theory and Trauma
- How to Elevate Self-esteem by Understanding Your Attachment Style
- Discover how to Cultivating Self-Compassion for Rewiring Attachments
- Learn how to Conquer Jealousy and Insecurity for Thriving Bonds
- Learn about Confronting Anxiety’s Grip on Relationships
- Nurture the Roots of Healthy Connections
- Learn how to Forge a Foundation of Secure Attachment and Inner Peace
- And a Plethora of Enlightening Discoveries…
Book 4: Happiness Returns: 15 Easy Techniques to Strengthen Your Mind, Master Emotional Regulation, Embrace Self-Acceptance to Step Your New and Happy Life
- Discover the Hidden Link Between Self-Compassion and True Happiness
- Unlock the Secrets of Self-Compassion and Self-Care Mastery
- Learn how to Initiate an Emotional Reawakening
- Understand Emotional Regulation Techniques
- Learn how to Manage Depression with Active Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Discover how to Integrate a Life of Self Compassionate Living
- And much, much more …
Reclaim Your Life and Rewrite Your Story!
This isn’t just a bundle of books. It’s your golden ticket to a life-altering transformation. Your moment for profound change has arrived—don’t let it slip through your fingers.
Click the ‘Buy Now’ button to begin Your Transformative Journey today!
About the Author
Robert Charles, PhD, DMin, is a life coach, mentor, pastor, radio host, and best-selling author.
He serves as a Departmental Director at the Greater New York Conference. Robert has also been an Advisor for the Doctor of Ministry program at Andrews University for eight years and is certified in World Literature from Harvard University.
In his inspiring books, Dr. Charles calls upon three decades of spiritual and practical experience as a mentor and pastor to help you navigate life’s challenges, live with joy, and discover your unique mission on this earth. He believes everyone is equipped with God-given talents to help them become the best versions of themselves. He says his raison d’être is to help as many people as possible tap into their strengths.
In his ministerial duties, Dr. Charles has encountered many cases of preventable/manageable mental health dysfunction and relationship breakdowns due to poor communication. This inspired his decision to take his mentorship worldwide through his books.
Some of the themes he has explored in his books and radio programs include:
• The Effects and Dangers of Overthinking
• Decluttering One’s Mind
• Effective Mood and Stress Managers
• Stress Management Techniques
• Physical Decluttering
• Mindfulness and Meditation
• Anxiety and Depression
• The Pillars of Self-confidence and Self-Esteem
• The Dangers of Wild and Unregulated Negative Thoughts
Dr. Charles believes every person deserves the best mental environment to grow into a balanced life and succeed.
He loves meditating, walking, and listening to inspirational music. He works in a team with his wife, Gina. They are blessed with three adult children: Ginaldy, David, and Daniela.