I recommend you read this book as it will definitely help you with your book as it has helped me. Two thumbs up this this Author. – Amazon Review
Plotting A Fantasy Novel:
Learn Elements of Plot and Structure, Outlining Scenes,
Outlining Chapters, and Create a Compelling Book
(Fantasy Novel Writing Made Easy 1)
Launch your readers into a compelling fantasy world and take them on a journey they’ll never forget. Read on to discover the secrets.
Are you an aspiring writer trying to find your voice amidst all the noise?
Do the stories of other worlds captivate you to the point that you want to write one of your own?
Did you grow up believing that Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry was real, desperate to apply for it once you grew up?
If you nodded to any of the above questions, then you’re reading the most important piece of information of your life.
Writing a gripping story is an art.
It takes a fraction of a second to build or destroy the readers’ attention and keeping them glued until the end is a mammoth task. Not only do you need a profound imagination, but the execution must be spot-on, and there’s no scope for any near misses.
Stephen King – world-renowned for his horror stories and fantasy novels – says that the best way to be a writer is to read a lot and write a lot.
His advice is valuable, but even if you aren’t much of a reader, you can still get started with writing great stories… in just a few steps.
Well, read on, and you’ll discover a goldmine of information that will set you in motion and bring you closer to your dream of writing an insanely good novel that’ll make your fans crave more.
In Plotting a Fantasy Novel, you’ll discover:
- How to create a novel outline in 5 easy steps
- The 3 essential elements of the fantasy genre that will help you elevate your story and create an original and captivating world
- The 4 types of outline-building techniques you need to know to add more variety to your writing skills
- An in-depth knowledge of creating and setting plot points and writing a cohesive story
- A detailed discussion of different POVs to help you identify the narrative voice of your story and make sure it stays consistent
- Solid tips for writing great characters, followed by practical exercises to stimulate your imagination and sharpen your skills
- How to write hypnotic scenes while maintaining a straightforward and linear narrative
- How to end your story with a powerful climax that gives the readers’ every pennyworth of satisfaction
And so much more!
Writing an unputdownable novel involves more than just a profound imagination: it calls for systematic structuring of plots, scenes, and chapters and weaving them together to form a cohesive story.
Fantasies are our secret escape to utopia. And with the right tools and techniques, you can create many more escape gateways by writing compelling fantasy novels… novels your readers will be itching to get their hands on.
If you dream of seeing your name among the masters of storytelling, then scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button right now.
About the Author
Tasha Dunn As a creative writer, I plan to publish a series of books in Writing Skills. Plotting a Fantasy Novel is the first volume of the 5-books in the Fantasy Novel Writing Made Easy Series. Growing up around Harry Potter and Lord of the Ring books, I developed a keen interest in fantasy novels, which is my main area of interest. I want to help authors and writers overcome their struggles and fixes while writing and show them the techniques to write compelling fantasy novels. I thus wish to help as many people as possible with the art of storytelling in the easiest way possible. I wrote this book because I want to support authors and writers write a compelling fantasy novel by acquainting them with the nuances of writing an epic fantasy that will improve their writing skills and make them more confident towards their art.