Author emphasizes that self-love is not about being perfect or having all the answers, but rather about accepting oneself as a flawed but valuable human being. She offers strategies for building self-esteem and self-confidence, including positive self-talk, visualization, and affirmations. – Amazon Review
Self Care for Black Women: 5 Books in 1 |
A Powerful Mental Health Workbook to Quiet Your Inner Critic,
Boost Self-Esteem, and Love Yourself
A Collection of Five Essential Books for Any Black Women Looking to Prioritize Their Mental, Spiritual, and Emotional Well-Being
This compilation book includes:
- Emotional Self Care for Black Women: A Powerful Mental Health Workbook to Silence Your Inner Critic, Raise Your Self-Esteem, And Heal Yourself
- Spiritual Self Care for Black Women: A Powerful, Holistic Workbook to Radically Love Yourself and Heal Your Mind, Body, & Soul
- 365 Powerful Positive Affirmations for Black Women: Reprogram Your Mind to Boost Confidence, Self-Esteem, Attract Success, Money, Health, and Love
- 365 Badass Positive Affirmations for Strong Black Women: For BIPOC Women to Overcome Negative Thinking, Increase Confidence, and Self-Love
- One Year Self-Discovery Journal for Black Women: 365 Eye-Opening Questions to Discover Your Self, Raise Self-Esteem, and Embrace Your True BeautyNot only do these books provides you with useful knowledge and inspiration, but also with a journal to record your own self-care journey. Each book has been chosen with care to provide black women a comprehensive picture of self-care, encompassing subjects like physical health, emotional health, mental wellbeing, and the importance of sisterhood and community.
You will acquire the skills and information necessary to take charge of your own mental health and develop a self-care strategy that works for you after reading these books. This box set is the ideal resource whether you’re trying to develop your practice or are just beginning your self-care journey.
If you’re ready to start, grab this book today.
About the Author
Visit https://dreamlifepress.com/four-free-gifts to receive 4 FREE eBooks that will help you manifest your dream life.
Layla Moon is a full-timer writer, spiritual practitioner and a coach living in Brooklyn, NY.
She struggled with poverty, as well as toxic relationships within families and partners throughout her life. In her mid-20s, she started practicing the law of attraction, hoodoo magic, and other spiritual practices more seriously.
Over the next 7 years, she would go onto successfully manifest the life she dreamed of… A life filled with happiness, a loving partner, and a fulfilling career in writing and coaching. She now teaches others how to do the same through her books.
When not writing, you can find her spending time with her family, practicing yoga, and discovering new books to read.
Leave a Reply