99 cents for a limited time only!
Soul Career Clarity :
The 8 Step Formula to Breakthrough to Your Next Level of Success
So You Can Live the Life You Desire and Deserve
Soul Career Clarity is for female Entrepreneurs, Influencers, and Experts who want to break through to their next level of success in their career, but need clarity on their calling.
In this how-to-guide, author, public speaker, entrepreneur, and “give back” advocate Lauren Turton serves up an 8 Step Formula that will help you dial into what your calling in life is and leverage that to elevate your career. Also, included are inspiring stories, sage advice, and exercises, helping you to:
- Learn about the concept of mindset, as well as how to track where your mindset is daily.
- Know where your limiting beliefs come from and how to work through those limiting beliefs.
- Learn about the natural gifts you were born with and how to leverage them.
- Tap into your life’s purpose so you can use that as your driving force to take you to the next level.
- Envision your biggest dreams and goals as you work towards them.
- Dial into what your current reality is and analyze what is working and what is not.
- Create a detailed action plan to turn your biggest dreams and goals into your reality.
- By the end of Soul Career Clarity, you’ll understand what your purpose in life is, how you can leverage that for your future, and create a detailed action plan to turn your career and life dreams into reality
Lauren Turton is an author, speaker, and entrepreneur whose purpose in life is to give back and serve others. Her passion for working with women and wellness-preneurs stems from her deep desire to shift Earth to be a healthier and happier place. She believes that if everyone is working from their soul’s calling that this shift will happen sooner, rather than later.
About the Author
I’m Lauren Turton and I’m here to help you breakthrough to your next level of success!
I am the creator of Soul Career Clarity, an 8 Step Formula that helps women breakthrough to their next level of success.
I am a partner at Ciao Ciao Piadina, an Italian restaurant located in La Jolla, California.
I founded At Least One Day A Month, which works with small nonprofits based in San Diego to help them raise awareness for their cause.
I am Vice President of Help The Kani, a volunteer-based nonprofit that helps provide children in India education and essential services so they can be self-sufficient upon adulthood. I travel to India annually to check in on the projects they manage.
I am a self-portrait photographer and I create bizarrely stunning portraits through my project, Find The Hare. I take photos of herself in a rabbit mask in interesting spaces that take the viewer on an otherworldly journey. I’ve been on this photography journey for over ten years.
I live in La Jolla, California with my elderly chihuahua jack russell named Luckie. In my spare time, you can find me cruising around on an electric skateboard, wearing sparkles and rhinestones while dancing at house music events, and attending car rallies with the car club, Fast Lane Drive.
You will find Lauren Turton on: