If you are an entrepreneur, this is probably a must read. One trademark of the entrepreneurial mind is an overactivity, and trying to find moments of calm. This book provided one, acknowledgment and understanding of this type of mind, and two some solutions! – Amazon Review
Rewire your Brain for Lasting Happiness & Overcome Anxiety
Using CBT, Journaling, Affirmations & Self-Care Practices
Do you have a chaotic mind and always dealing with anxiety and stress?
Do you feel like meditation hasn’t really helped as much as you’d like or perhaps meditation just isn’t something you’re entirely interested in?
Regardless, if you like meditation or not, it’s important to know how to calm anxiety and stress with other methods especially if you’re in a work environment and can’t step away to meditate for a few minutes. Luckily, there are other ways that are simple, quick and effective to calm the chaotic thoughts and mind.
Stop Overthinking: Rewire your Brain for Lasting Happiness & Overcome Anxiety Using CBT, Journaling, Affirmations & Self-Care Practices has everything you need with a practical and clinically proven approach that has a good balance of theory, applications, daily reflections and journal prompts to help you break the cycle of worry and fear that fuels anxiety and stress. The work comes with a sense of freedom, increased confidence and self worth.
Inside “Stop Overthinking: Rewire your Brain for Lasting Happiness & Overcome Anxiety Using CBT, Journaling, Affirmations & Self-Care Practices”, you’re going to learn:
- The psychology of anxiety and how it works;
- The role of meditation in easing anxiety and depression;
- Why meditation doesn’t always work;
- Other methods that helps ease anxiety asides meditation;
- The relationship between stress, anxiety, and chaotic thoughts;
- What positive self talk is and what it’s not;
- How to use CBT to calm your thoughts;
- Signs and symptoms of stress;
- How to use positive self talk to calm your thoughts;
- How stress and anxiety affects you;
- Stress management techniques;
- How to use self acceptance to calm your thoughts;
- How to use reflections, journaling, and affirmations to overcome anxiety, chaotic thoughts, and stress;
- And lots more!
Obsessive worrying and anxiety has the ability to fill you with shame and stress therefore causing you to live a life filled with chaos instead of peace. It’s time to give yourself the gift of peace by finding ways to reach a calm mind so you can finally live a more fulfilled and peaceful life.
About the Author:
Desperate for help to break free from the thoughts that were causing stress, anxiety, depression and unfulfillment, Erin Higgins spent many years in therapy while also doing her own research to find true healing for a peaceful life.
She has found the best techniques that are key in addressing anxiety, depression, stress and other psychological disorders for positive results. If you’re ready to learn how to deal with anxiety triggers and hoops, live stress-free, and achieve a more peaceful life…