Stress Management for Parents:
Prioritize Tasks and Create a Healthy Work-Life Balance
(Life Made Possible Book 1)
How to raise amazing children without sacrificing your career, even if you’re a new parent or have a demanding job
Are you overwhelmed by parenting, work, and life in general?
Do you go home to what feels like another work shift from your job?
Does it feel like juggling kids and a career is less rewarding than you imagined it to be?
As a “working parent,” you have a lot to conquer… from kids who try your patience to a boss who doesn’t understand that parenting is already hard enough and a partner who barely knows how to support you.
If you feel like your life is crumbling, you’re probably experiencing parenting stress.
Parenting stress puts a strain on the whole family — damaging relationships, eating at your well-being, and undermining your patience.
Over 50% of all employees report that their jobs interfere with their family responsibilities, while 43% of employees say that their family responsibilities affect their work performance.
So, if you’re in a similar situation, you’re not alone.
But can you have it all?
All you need is to pick what works for you and discard what doesn’t – and every tool you’ll ever need can be found right here.
In Stress Management for Parents, you will discover:
- Why you’re feeling overwhelmed and unhappy with your work-life routine – and how to find better balance and harmony, even if you’re a busy parent
- How to replace bad old habits with newer routines that will help you to “have it all” in all dimensions of your life
- How to have a successful career while raising independent thinkers, no matter how old your kids are
- Tips on facing parenting stress head-on rather than covering it up – help keep your mental health in check!
- How to identify the difference between work-related stressors and home-related stressors – and why this matters
- How to separate work life from family life and avoid what could make you a less efficient parent or career man/woman
- Ways of having a fully functional social life to avoid feeling lonely and detached from your friends, even if you’re raising an infant or toddler
- How to make enough time for yourself – even if parenting is a 24-hour job and you also have a day job to pay your bills
And much more…
You may think that parenting is meant to be difficult, so what you are feeling is normal – but that’s not the case.
Parenting while working comes with many joys – including the comfort of knowing that your family is financially secured and that you are raising amazing kids.
You don’t have to give up being a mom or dad because life feels overwhelming.
All you need is to find the right tools for handling everything life throws at you… whether as a parent or in your career milestones.
If you want to raise incredible kids while managing a successful career, then scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button right now.