Successful Freelancer’s Mindset:
Overcome internal obstacles to create success on your own terms
What does it mean to be successful as a freelancer?
And what does it take to achieve that success?
Successful Freelancer’s Mindset is for solopreneurs who want to learn how to pursue their freelance careers with happiness and pride. It’s also for those who want to take the leap from full-time employment to self-employment—without regrets.
In this book, you will learn how to identify the most common internal obstacles that may stop you from achieving your definition of success. From fear of failure, to fear of rejection and criticism, to procrastination or perfectionism—you will discover how to embrace your challenges to grow your freelance business on your own terms.
Here you will also find many tips and ideas on topics such as:
• How to define your goals and priorities
• How to protect your boundaries
• Why it’s important to give back what you’ve learnt to your community
• How to recognise when it’s time to give up on your idea
• Why it’s not only money that matters
• How to put your business into perspective
• How empathy and non-attachment can help you become a better freelancer
And much more!
If you’re ready to discover how to run your freelance business on your own terms, grab your copy now.
About the Author
Dorota Pawlak is a translator, localisation specialist, and a business consultant for freelancers. She holds an MA in Translation and MSc in Multilingual Computing and Localisation, and is the owner of DP Translation Services and Polish Localisation.
Dorota regularly writes for her blog, where she shares tips for freelancers and teaches online courses at www.DorotaPawlak.eu.
Leave a Reply