I just finished reading this book and I have to say that it was an enjoyable experience. The book is written in a clear and easy-to-understand style, making it accessible to me. What I particularly appreciated is that it is filled with several examples and detailed use cases that can be easily reused. The author does an excellent job of providing detailed explanations and practical applications which helped me write a technical blog quicker.
Overall, I highly recommend it to anyone looking to improve their understanding of chatGPT and gain practical skills that can be applied immediately. –Amazon Review
The Art of Prompt Engineering with chatGPT:
A Hands-On Guide for using chatGPT
Let’s go beyond simple use cases and ‘try this prompt’.
ChatGPT is an incredible AI tool that has the potential to revolutionise the way we work. Bill Gates recently stated that ChatGPT is as big an invention as the internet, and that it could essentially change the world. However, to be able to get the most out of ChatGPT, and move beyond simple use cases, you will need to learn the art of prompt engineering.
Check out a free sample chapter: https://bit.ly/prompt-engineering-sample
This book is designed to help you learn the art of working with ChatGPT in such a way that you get much better. This skill, prompt engineering, is what separates good from great when it comes to using ChatGPT.
- Learn 4 core techniques and tools to write better prompts
- Explore 9 in-depth use cases to understand how to apply these techniques and tools
- Multiple exercises for each technique and tool to ensure you learn by doing
- Beautiful illustrations throughout the book
- Accessible language in a personal tone
- Written by a senior trainer as a narrated instruction manual and guide
The book is divided into four parts to take you step by step into your ChatGPT Journey.
Part I: Introduction
- Preface: Keeping Your Humanity
- A Hands-on Guide – Not a Lecture
- Getting Set Up
- The Growing AI Landscape
- Hoe Does ChatGPT Sound Human
Part II: Tools & Techniques
- Iteration for Excellence
- Time for Roleplay
- Training ChatGPT
- Creating Lengthy Content
- Using ChatGPT
Part III: Use Cases
- In the Work Place
- Writing Things
- Personal Use
Part IV: The Future has Just Begun
- Beyond Moore’s Law
- The Rise of AI Beyond ChatGPT
- AI Will Not Replace You
Update: Mid-February 2023
This book will continue to evolve as ChatGPT evolves, making sure that everything you read and learn is both up to date and still relevant. All updates are free and automatic for kindle copies, and all those who have bought a hardcopy can contact me via nathan@ChatGPTtrainings.com to send me your proof of purchase and receive a PDF update.
- New Chapter: ‘Getting Set Up’
- New Chapter: ‘Using ChatGPT Without Using ChatGPT’
- New section on translations
- ‘Growing AI Landscape’ edited to include Google’s Bard
- ‘Academic Writing’ section developed further to discuss the issue of fake sources
Leave a Reply