Just downloaded this book for my partner who has been talking about bitcoin for days now after watching a video. Handed him the Kindle and took myself to the shops and then walked the dog. Back now and neither of us can believe he read the whole book in virtually one sitting. Now I’m trying to unwind and he’s telling me all about it and insisting I write this review saying if you are new to bitcoin and want a great introduction to cryptocurrency then definitely read this book! He’s learnt so much and is so happy he read it 🙂 – Amazon Review
The Bitcoin Book:
A Beginner’s Guide to the Future of Finance
Dive into the world of Bitcoin with this comprehensive beginner’s guide!
- Are you interested in discovering how Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could revolutionise global finance – and what this means for you?
- Do you want to learn how this amazing technology works?
- Do you want to uncover how to safely buy, and store these new digital coins?
- Are you looking for a detailed (yet friendly) beginner’s guide to the world of cryptocurrency?
- Or are you just looking for the perfect gift for a Bitcoin curious person you know?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this is the book for you.
Bitcoin is an incredible technology which has the potential to drastically reshape the concept of money as we know it. But far from being daunting and complex, the truth is that anyone can come to grips with this technology.
Join author and early adopter Matthew Underhill, as he reveals the foundations and benefits of Bitcoin. Using simple explanations that even a complete novice can understand, along with a light-hearted and down-to-earth tone that will resonate with readers of all backgrounds, this insightful book guides you through the world of Bitcoin – along with why you should be paying attention to it.
Covering the history of Bitcoin, an easily digestible look at to how it works, what makes crypto so different to other currencies, this beginner’s guide is your ticket to understanding crypto.
Here’s just a little of what you’ll discover inside:
- Bitcoin 101 – a Detailed History of Cryptocurrency
- Common Bitcoin Myths and Misconceptions addressed
- Why Was Crypto Made? The Secret to Why Bitcoin Will Revolutionise Finance
- The Simple and Surprising Reasons Why Bitcoin is Similar to Gold
- Learn Why the Price of Bitcoin is Expected to Rise
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Buying Bitcoins
- Learn How to Store These Digital Coins Safely
- Learn About Other Leading Cryptocurrencies
- An Introduction to Bitcoin Mining, Investing and Trading
- And Much More…
So, drop the complex finance books and say goodbye to jargon – this beginner’s guide offers you a down-to-earth introduction to the world of Bitcoin. Oh, and did we say, it also makes the perfect gift for any Bitcoin curious people you may know.
Scroll up to get your copy and begin exploring Bitcoin today!
About the Author
Matthew Underhill is an author and entrepreneur with over 5 years of experience with Cryptocurrency. He has been fascinated with Bitcoin and the potential it has to transform finance ever since first discovering the technology in 2014. Now, he hopes to share what he’s learned with his readers, teaching them the wonders of Bitcoin and how to make the most of this cryptocurrency revolution. He lives in the South West of England with his wife, young daughter and their dogs. While not working and looking after this young family, Matt can be found tinkering on his camper van, clay pigeon shooting and playing rugby.