When John Francisco, a self-proclaimed bohemian, booked his spring break trip to Rome with his entourage of like-minded bros, he never thought that love, of all things, would be one of the main attractions. However, this isn’t just his story and Rome was just the beginning…
Follow John, Blake, Charlie, Freddy, and Carlos, as each of these Bohemians embark on their own romantic adventure amidst the ever-expanding sphere of hook-up culture.
In other words, what happens when…
1. A boyfriend’s loyalty is put to the test in the seductive lands
of Portofino, Italy?
2. A friendship rooted in romance reaches its climax in Casablanca?
3. A careless romantic falls in love for the first time in France?
4. A writer’s assistant fulfills his Hollywood dreams on a trip with his boss?
5. On the outskirts of Peru, all is revealed through the “magical”
properties of an ancient plant?
These and many more stories in this 2nd volume of The Bohemians.
About the Author
Carlos L. Rosario Gonzalez, has written articles for Hulu, AMC Theatres, Phlearn Magazine, among other digital publications on subjects such as film, music, graphic design, and comic books. He is currently writing a new feature screenplay.