Only 99cents until October 19th.
The Evolution of Bitcoin:
A Beginner’s Absolute Guide to Bitcoin and Blockchains,
A Step- by-Step Guide to Building Long-Term Wealth With Bitcoin,
Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency Investments in Beyond
Interest in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is booming. From people looking to invest in Bitcoin to miners processing transactions in exchange for coins, everyone is trying to get a piece of this digital currency and the value it holds.
Even big businesses like Tesla and PayPal are investing in Bitcoin, while companies like Walmart and IBM are leveraging the blockchain technology that runs Bitcoin to develop new ways in how we use and store data. Despite what some naysayers might tell you, Bitcoin is not dying, and cryptocurrency is here to stay.
But before you dive into the cryptocurrency market, you must be prepared. Bitcoin’s price is volatile thanks to its very nature, while hackers and scammers are always finding new ways to steal coins and cash from others. Investing in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum can be profitable but is riskier than any other type of investment out there.
Before you try your hand at investing in Bitcoin, The Evolution of Bitcoins: The Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Bitcoins and Blockchains will help introduce you to:
- the cryptocurrency market and the world that encompasses it;
- various cryptocurrencies, like Ethereum and Dogecoin;
- crypto wallets and crypto exchanges;
- the difference between hot wallets and cold wallets;
- mining rigs and mining pools;
- decentralized apps (dApps) and ?decentralized financing (DeFi);
- proof-of-work and proof-of-stake systems
- buying and selling Bitcoin and other altcoins.
From blockchain to mining, crypto exchanges to ICOs, this book will arm you with the knowledge you need to help you prepare for, and get started, in investing in Bitcoin and other altcoins.
About Matthew Law